***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT COLORADO ST IN GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

Mitch. The gift that keeps giving TO THE OTHER TEAM

Leidner is such a jackass

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'm taking the Wiener Dogs for a walk. I need to get behind so I can fast forward through Mitch to the commercials.

I would criticize Mitch, but all his defenders would rip me and cite that 38 yard TD as proof to dispute me.

I still have a bad feeling we're gonna blow this late.

The offensive staff is in over their heads. 7th grade offense.
Mitch sucks. D staff is great.

At the end of the day the OL is a major problem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know CSU isn't good but we need points if we are going to win. 13 ain't gonna cut it.

Because it was Leidners fault this patched together line got blown up?

no because he needs to make a decisive decision to keep or hand off that play. he made the choice too late and the balls on the turf

I would criticize Mitch, but all his defenders would rip me and cite that 38 yard TD as proof to dispute me.

You'd see plenty of this.

NhqskwJ.png

I don't think that fumble was on Mitch. More likely the freshman Brooks wasn't on the same page with the fake handoff, looked like he wouldn't let Leidner pull it back.

that was james johanasson running?

THanks, I couldn't figure out who that was. But hold on, let me count the other RB's we have: Smith, Williams, Edwards, Brooks. OK, now it makes sense...

in terms of football (not life), our offense is comprised of losers....plain and simple.

I don't think that fumble was on Mitch. More likely the freshman Brooks wasn't on the same page with the fake handoff, looked like he wouldn't let Leidner pull it back.

was a read. Mitch makes the call but you can't try make the decision after the guy is already getting wrapped up

Top Bottom