***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT COLORADO ST IN GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

Are we watch g the Colorado weed effect?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

2 halftime drinks is the acceptable number. half to make sure you keep your cheering level up
Duly noted. Quote saved as evidencing the justifiability to my gf.

Sent from my 0PAJ5 using Tapatalk

Tristan's takeways:
1. I poured extra whiskey in my half 2 drink
2. Our defense is seriously amazing and makes perfect adjustments (minus early drive)
3. My eyes burn every time the offense steps on the field - play calls have been suspect, quarterback play has been suspect, and offensive line play has again been the number one problem in my eyes
4. Please put some drives together in H2 and win

Is anyone else having problems with CBS cable feed?

How & when did Colorado score a TD? The damn cable fizzled out on me.

Not here - clear and excellent video/audio (DirecTV) - Is the video breaking up? Or audio?

How & when did Colorado score a TD? The damn cable fizzled out on me.

Their 2nd drive they ran it down our throats. Ever since we started playing the run they haven't moved the ball.

INJURY UP DATES per J.C

Left guard Jon Christenson left the game with a right knee injury.

Running back Rodney Smith came out but the injury was minor, with something in his eye.

Tight end Brandon Lingen went through the concussion protocol but it looks like he could return.

It mentioned earlier that croft was listed as #2. With ML's problems doesn't that mean kill doesn't have confidence on any of the others besides Croft? Could the decision not be to bench ML, but to burn the redshirt on Croft?

dont know much about o-lines, but to the naked eye ours looks overweight, not tough or strong and very lethargic. any run success comes when Smith sees the hole is stuffed and bounces outside.

our coaches design lousy pass routes; never have guys just float into seems over the middle; always running away from the qb. they're never wide open. the good teams get receivers open not by sheer speed or route running prowess, but by knowing where the coverage holes will be. just not a very smart offensive coordinator....don't care what his credentials are. just watch 50 other football games and you can tell our offense looks nothing like the effective teams. it will never change no matter who our qb or receivers are. we could have desmond howard and it wouldn't even help.

I have to reiterate that MVGUY is correct. IMHO, A tactical team rebuilding should have not focused solely on defense. They should have been more aggressive on all fronts especially at the QB position.

I am not knocking down Leidner. I just think we missed an opportunity in the rebuilding process early on. Who knows, maybe no one worth their hill of beans want to come to MN to play QB in the state that the team was in.

That was Phillip Nelson

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

dont know much about o-lines, but to the naked eye ours looks overweight, not tough or strong and very lethargic. any run success comes when Smith sees the hole is stuffed and bounces outside.

our coaches design lousy pass routes; never have guys just float into seems over the middle; always running away from the qb. they're never wide open. the good teams get receivers open not by sheer speed or route running prowess, but by knowing where the coverage holes will be. just not a very smart offensive coordinator....don't care what his credentials are. just watch 50 other football games and you can tell our offense looks nothing like the effective teams. it will never change no matter who our qb or receivers are. we could have desmond howard and it wouldn't even help.

Northern Illinois ran a pretty good offense.

I have to reiterate that MVGUY is correct. IMHO, A tactical team rebuilding should have not focused solely on defense. They should have been more aggressive on all fronts especially at the QB position.

I am not knocking down Leidner. I just think we missed an opportunity in the rebuilding process early on. Who knows, maybe no one worth their hill of beans want to come to MN to play QB in the state that the team was in.

I know nobody wants to hear this, but Nelson had the talent and we partially broke him.

It mentioned earlier that croft was listed as #2. With ML's problems doesn't that mean kill doesn't have confidence on any of the others besides Croft? Could the decision not be to bench ML, but to burn the redshirt on Croft?

Do you take ML out when he is hot? Isn't he like six of his last eleven? On fire!

Would be interesting to look back and see who we offered the years we signed Mckinzy and Streveler. Were they "selected" by our staff or did we really just miss out on everyone else? From what I remember they both committed pretty early.

I've had it just cut out a couple times. Changed the channel and changed it back and it was fine.

Mine was a total blank screen for a few minutes. Flipping back and forth didn't do squat.

But, on the bright side I have plenty of beer left. ;)

Top Bottom