***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT COLORADO ST IN GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

Holy crap is corky from "Life Goes On" calling plays?

Mitch sets his feet really well. That is a sign that your QB needs to sit the hell down. Jittery, happy feet. Cannot do that

Off the back foot. Jeezus, come on. FU CK! Man this is frustrating

400 yards and 31 points per game. LOL!

What was being smoked when that comment was made?

We need Croft ASAP. He can't be worse.

We aren't going to be able to run either until we prove we can throw it.

Spread them out and run. Try something different. Get 9 out of the box

There seems to be a double standard in this program. Any other player who has played as poorly as Liedner would lose his job.
Liedner gets a pass

Leidner has terrible mechanics. Doesn't even step into his throws. No excuses guys, he's a redshirt Junior. Can't hide behind a "OL" excuse this week.

Is it just me or do these announcers seem to be "cheering" for CSU? I feel like every positive play for CSU there are ecstatic but when MN does something good (which is has been rare to this point), they seem indifferent.

It's you

Ufdah I just can't handle watching this offense.

Jacksonville St, La Tech, FAU's back-up QB, all better than ML7

And that's just games I watched this week.

All I can say right now is I'm so ****ing glad I didn't make the trip out there. Was really close to pulling the trigger.

Somebody alert Limegrover that they invented a new position. It's called a Tight End and it's legal to throw them the ball!

Spread them out and run. Try something different. Get 9 out of the box

I've been thinking the same thing. Smith looked great on zone outta gun last week. Why have we not gotten into that? CSU plays a 4-3. Spread em out. Instead we're lining up in smashmouth formations and they're putting 9 in the box. Literally. You can't ****ing block that many. Come on.

I predicted a score of 9-6 in the pickem. Looking like a good guess right now...

D yet again stuffs them. I can't imagine what those guys are thinking. Have to be just pissed at this offense

Their QB is terrible. This is a game we should win, bottom line.

WHY JAMES?! Dude, I don't ven know what to say at this point. I'm going to make myself an extremely strong drink during this break. This is so pathetic.

Top Bottom