***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT BADGERS AXE, BT WEST TITLE GAME IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Shocker...get the ball to Maxx and great things suddenly happen. Come on D....3 and out.

Thats for you defeatists! Go screw yoursrlf if you cant support the gopher team the WHOLE game!

46. I'm praying for enough time. Seriously, I despise Wisconsin.

If it doesn't happen this year, I'll bet my house it happens within the next two or three. I've seen nothing but progress from the gophers since Kill took over.

We can all rag on Leidner all we want, but he's come up big in some games this year.

Mason uses a great golf analogy when he discusses Mitch...he is what he is, this has not been a good game by him at all but heres hoping he can pull it together here at the end.

If it doesn't happen this year, I'll bet my house it happens within the next two or three. I've seen nothing but progress from the gophers since Kill took over.

Agreed. Kill himself though it'd take a couple more years to even be where we're at today. I trust him and think the future is bright.

If we win this game with the quarterback play I just watched. It will change everything I know about football. Lol

If only it was that simple.

I know it isn't that simple but they have not been targeting Maxx on most of the pass attempts to this point....when you have a weapon like him you have to figure out a way to consistently get it in his hands.

Need a stop fellas. We need you here. Just give us a chance.

Mason uses a great golf analogy when he discusses Mitch...he is what he is, this has not been a good game by him at all but heres hoping he can pull it together here at the end.

Yup exactly.

G dang it Gordon is really good. Need a stop here.

Good god almighty don't let them score here

Defense is gassed. Need a turnover because they've giving up huge yards on every play now.

Run the ball well, then a short completion becomes a long one. Sound familiar?

Dammit.

Our secondary has been torched by freaking Joel Stave.

D held up as long as they could. Badgers getting 7 yards a play on 1st down. Just getting beat by a better team.

Top Bottom