***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT BADGERS AXE, BT WEST TITLE GAME IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

That made a lot of difference, thanks guys... I think it was 0 yards.

More missed tackles.....got to wrap up.

Not sure what's the bigger joke right now. Mitch Leidner, or our defense.

Game is 37 yards from being over...

Got to keep them out of the endzone here. Way the offense is playing right now need to stay within one score.

That's game. ****ing ****. I ****ing hate Wisconsin so goddamn much.

That's game right there. Have fun against Ohio State next Saturday Bucky. You deserve it.

I hope Urban shanks Andersen next Saturday.

Life has been sucked out of the defense because of the complete ineptitude of the Gopher offense. Time to start thinking about the bowl game; this game is as over as ever.

Well crap.....offense needs to do something on this next drive or this one is over.

Life has been sucked out of the defense because of the complete ineptitude of the Gopher offense. Time to start thinking about the bowl game; this game is as over as ever.
Agree. This isn't on the defense. It's in the offense. Leidner in particular.

8-4 is nothing to be ashamed of. Hope we get a good opponent and can regroup to give Jerry his first bowl win at MN.

They win with a decent Passing Game, they lose without one. It's become a cliche because it's true.

F you guys for giving up. Sure glsd jerry wont let the team do that! You all have to wear the Loafer shirt for a while!!

Need to jump on that fumble in order to beat a team of Wisconsin's caliber.

Cross hairs squarely on Mitch. Game is the score it is bc of him. He can rectify it or it'll be a LONG season of regrets for him

Our coaching starting with the 2:00 drill at the half has sucked a$$. As has our QB although I'm surprised at the coaching not the QB please God give us a new QB next year.

Welp that should be game with how inept the Offense has been. Defense can only do so much gotta put this one on the O.

We're a QB away from being consistent. That's great.

stick a fork in em---they are done

good season, better than I expect----FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

We had so many chances....so many.

Yup. That's what makes it so frustrating. They're not running us off the field like they did Nebraska. Bad play here and there, and boom, they're on a 24-0 run. It's so disappointing. We had a legit shot today.

Top Bottom