***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT BADGERS AXE, BT WEST TITLE GAME IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I'm not bitching at all. You feel differently? Like I said earlier no shame losing a competitive game on the road. Program continues to get better. But I do feel that Leidner is not a good passer.

Fair enough. Not really directed at you. Your point was fair just sick of the constant complaining. I think Leidner had a tough game but its not his fault. We had to play a better all around game and we didn't. Still had a chance to win in the 4th and couldn't hang on. Hopefully next years a differ story and we can finally say good bye to Brewster.

Holy crap, Maryland lost....I didn't see that coming.

Fair enough. Not really directed at you. Your point was fair just sick of the constant complaining. I think Leidner had a tough game but its not his fault. We had to play a better all around game and we didn't. Still had a chance to win in the 4th and couldn't hang on. Hopefully next years a differ story and we can finally say good bye to Brewster.

Plenty of blame in any loss but in fairness Leidner and the passing game is pretty embarssing. He seems like a great kid and can run some but his ability to pass the ball down field is a major detriment to the team.

what exactly does Brewster have to do with the outcome of today's game?

Is anybody else excited for Holland Jr and Gentry? Our QB situation isn't ideal but I would love to have some playmakers on the outside. Maye has stepped up big the last few games, but we haven't had a solid WR since Decker. Maybe McKnight qualifies as well.

Indirectly hiring ****e bag like that sets your program back for years. Whats the mystery?

If telling yourself Brewster is to blame for a loss 4 1/2 years after he has been gone makes you feel better go for it.

If telling yourself Brewster is to blame for a loss 4 1/2 years after he has been gone makes you feel better go for it.

That point was made when discussing how we've managed to lose 11 straight to these a-holes. I believe the line was hiring Brewster certainly didn't help. So, it wasn't about today's game, it was about this abysmal streak to our biggest rival and Brewster's role in it.

Yep he had a role. Kill and Mason had equal if not larger ones too...but he certainly did not help.

I said I'd be content with a win or a loss. I'm content with the season. Win the bowl game.

Beat the freaking badgers at home next year. This rivalry is pretty much dead. 16 of 18 is pathetic.

Yes, by all accounts the anger, excitement, fun and getting amped for the Badgers is over for ever. Come off the ledge!! The fact we are all on here and our team came out and punched the Badgers in the mouth says a lot about who this team is and about what this game means to the states of Wisconsin and Minnesota. Rivalry is very much alive despite another lose.
We have a ways to go, but as a Gopher who lives in Wisconsin, fans here realize what's happening and they are beginning to worry a lot about Minnesota. Which is very real, and unsettling. The job Kill is doing is a slow build. Today we saw what it can be. We kicked Wisconsin in the teeth most of the first half and out physically played them. We just don't have the team yet for 4 quarters yet for a team like Wisconsin. They are who we want to be.

Top Bottom