***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT BADGERS AXE, BT WEST TITLE GAME IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I may be in the minority but I think running at the end of half was ok. With the way Mitch is playing I think we probably had a much better chance getting a field goal, just didn't execute the simple handoff.

I was fine with the play calling as well. I was even fine with the fumble until I saw those last two pass plays.

I may be in the minority but I think running at the end of half was ok. With the way Mitch is playing I think we probably had a much better chance getting a field goal, just didn't execute the simple handoff.

I can understand being conservative but Wisconsin is too good of a team to just settle for field goals when there is time and opportunity to go for a TD. We seemed resigned to kicking a long field goal on that drive and seemed to have no desire to get a TD.

Hopefully the curse of Minnesota sports is taking a sick day today.

I was fine with the play calling as well. I was even fine with the fumble until I saw those last two pass plays.

This ... If it's 17-10 I'm ok with it generally. The poor defense to end the half sticks in my craw

Getting a stop or at least holding them to a fg on this first possession would be huge to turn the momentum back to the good guys.

I agree considering Mitch has been off today. But man, bad mistake by Mitch on the hand off.

Defense needs a huge stop on the 1st drive to start the 2nd half. Need a big play to change the momentum.

Yeah me too. Gosh, minus the fumble and a bogus penalty, MN could have a big lead right now. Oh well. Here we go.

I'll take up 4 goin into the 3rd at Camp Randall. Could it have been more? Maybe, but this is what happens in the game of football. We are gonna come out and control the line early, stop MG3, and force Stave to throw it again. If we can do that, I like our chances.

Come on Wisconsin just keep on passing....don't put it in 25's hands....

Murry never ever turns around... ughh. Interception if he turns earlier.

I'm not a fan of Murray. I just don't see what others see in him.

Great open field play by Campbell

Nice recovery by the D after the PI....and Wisconsin gives us some more yards on special teams as well.

Needed that. Great start. Now's it's the offenses turn.

Top Bottom