***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT BADGERS AXE, BT WEST TITLE GAME IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

What a goddamn joke. We ****ing blew it. GET YOUR **** TOGETHER GODDAMNIT

Goddamn ****ing joke, play the goddamn mother****ing game you ****s, what the ****ing **** of a **** damnit.

*sighs* Leidner the weak link again so far today. Bad Passes. Terrible hand off fumble.

Terrible end to what had been a very good half of football......we were playing way to tentative on that last drive and that is killer to give up points in that situation considering how much time they had on the clock. Going to be an exciting second half.

So is the Gopher pass rush just not a thing today, or what??

Ya'll need to relax we still got this. Sounding like 24-14 3rd Qtr Nebraska in here right now & look what happened. We're winning this game. Defense will be adjusted & Offense will still roll... RELAX.

We have been here before, this team has grit. We will come out second half and play ball

Terrible conservative play calling and clock management by Gophers near end of half. Wisconsin is explosive and can score fast and a lot. You can't beat them by running Leidner up the middle. Where's Maxx?

Last time I check boys we have a lead! RELAX!

Last I checked that was one of the worst quarters of football we've played all year. And the Badgers start the half with the ball and a ton of momentum. If you're feeling comfortable right now...

We're gonna miss Campion. That knee injury didn't look good.

Man, I am really not a fan of those coaching decisions late in the half. It's like we were trying to set up for a long field and the most conservative "don't screw it up" philosophy ever with just a 7 point lead. Somehow, we still screw it up and a huge momentum swing occurs going in to the half. I don't understand what the defensive philosophy was on first down after the turnover: we only rush 4 but a guy gets wide open over the middle for a huge gain? Should NEVER happen in that situation.

I hope we can bounce back, but the staff should have been thinking 7 before half especially with Wisconsin getting the ball to start the second half.

Awful sequence to end he half. For the Gophers to win this game Leidner is going to have to make some throws. I believe only 1 completed pass in the half and that wasn't a good throw.

Sconnie's o-line just like the packers o-line...is holding on EVERY PLAY. Steven Richardson was tackled on their last pass before the FG.

So is the Gopher pass rush just not a thing today, or what??

Not getting much of a pass rush but doing a good job of plugging up the line and limiting the holes for Gordon to run through. Held Gordon to 55 yards and a 3.9 average which I will take anytime against a guy like him.

Two passes, both to KJ, both first downs (because of KJ)

Top Bottom