***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT BADGERS AXE, BT WEST TITLE GAME IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Jet sweeps to Fruechte do not work. Never have never will, so why try?!

Getting a little cute on the play calling, keep hitting them in mouth IMO.

Jet sweeps to Fruechte do not work. Never have never will, so why try?!

Yeah don't get that call at all. Give it to Maye or Jones but never run that play with Fruechte, it just doesn't work.

Freuchte is a straight run guy... you're better off with Maye or even Edwards. Ughh..

Getting a little cute on the play calling, keep hitting them in mouth IMO.

Amen brother. If we are anywhere near the 50 it should be 4th down territory, unless it's the 4th quarter with a few minutes left. My opinion.

Concentrate on lanes, tackle Gordon, and we'll be fine.

Yeah...prefer that jump toss seem route to Maxx when their safeties are diving into the line.

Gordon seems tentative, clearly not seeing huge holes to run through lie he has in some games. The Defense is dominating the line of scrimmage right now.

Let's go Big Defense. Claey's boys gonna do it.

Damn, how did he get behind the corners? Oh o... bye bye Momentum. The Corner looked like he expected help.

son of a....Myrick got his butt kicked off the line on that one.

OF COURSE!!! we get a big stop, act like we've never done it before.. then give up the HUGE play.

As agressive as the LB's are playing they need to watch the trick play like a throw back pass! Then That happens! FS can't get sucked in!

Anytime the Badgers want to throw near the goal line I am all for it.

son of a....Myrick got his butt kicked off the line on that one.

I'm convinced it wasn't his fault. Somebody on the other side of the field switched the call and Thompson was confused. Thompson didn't relay anything to myrick and myrick thought he had safety help.

****ing hell. Offense better put together a drive here, or the momentum is firmly on the Badgers' side

I'm convinced it wasn't his fault. Somebody on the other side of the field switched the call and Thompson was confused. Thompson didn't relay anything to myrick and myrick thought he had safety help.

You may be right but he also missed his chuck at the line and the guy got off the line clean...Offense needs to come up with some points heading to half time.

Top Bottom