***OFFICIAL COLORADO STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

As predictable as the the reactionary, what have you done lately hyperbole GHers throw out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He will never catch Weber in INTs or throws into the ground either.

I almost dropped my phone in the lake reading this...touché, good sir! [emoji1]

When are Gentry and Holland going to play?

It's concerning coming off a bye we are still dealing with false start issues...

1-rutm
2-rutm
3-throw
4-punt

Predictability

Sincerely, Jay Limegrover

1-rutm
2-rutm
3-throw
4-punt

Predictability

Sincerely, Jay Limegrover

To be fair we started out the drive with two straight throws. The bigger problem is we're not blowing them off the ball and even with an even number advantage they weren't finding the gap that drive. We're fine.

Mitch can't help staring at one and only one receiver. He clearly has skills, but that's a big liability. We haven't even tested their dbacks. Irksome.

Mitch can't help staring at one and only one receiver. He clearly has skills, but that's a big liability. We haven't even tested their dbacks. Irksome.
Still struggles reading defenses and locks onto receivers even if they're not open which is very frustrating for a 5th year senior. Good news is he has improved in all other aspects of his game.

Defense has got to get it figured out. Getting blasted on this drive. And now we're just up 3.

1st time I've ever seen defensive line holding called

Rough way to start the half. Gotta get in the endzone now.

Playing down to our opposition again. This is terrible that they do this so often.

1st time I've ever seen defensive line holding called

Yeahs seems like that is probably taught just like offensive holding which is rarely called. I saw an ineligible man downfield call last night on an RPO during the USC game. Never know what these guys are going to tighten up on.

Good thing Claeys has a cheap low buyout....
He may be a smarter Xs and Os guy, but when Kill left so did all leadership and discipline. On and off the field.

I just haven't seen anything from Sawvel that leads to believe he knows what he's doing as a DC. The D looks uninterested. They look confused. All they are doing is running the ball, and we can't stop them at all.

As predictable as the the reactionary, what have you done lately hyperbole GHers throw out there!

Sorry, but the hyperbole goes both ways. Like the know-it-alls who all off-season kept saying how this will be our year to beat Wiscy. Wiscy would make mince meat of us right now. The popular opinions are often waaaaay wrong.

Playing down to our opposition again. This is terrible that they do this so often.

You call it playing down. It's probably just playing to their ability, which is far worse.

Oh look, first play, rutm, no gain. I'll be damned

Top Bottom