***OFFICIAL COLORADO STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Well they came up big when they needed to. Can our OL create some push now??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would be nice for Brooks to break one of his patented runs about now.

i'll take 3-0 - but im definitely down on the team overall in regards to the conference season - our ceiling is probably 3rd in the division and a mid tier bowl game unfortunately.

on the bright side i think our offense and defense will take steps forward next year and be much better

To borrow from our neighbors to the east ... And there. Is. Your. Dagger.

Ballsy. Like it. Good job to close it out. Lots to fix before we go out to Happy Valley.

A win is a win I guess but that defense is alarming... set them straight Claeys!

Certainly tougher than I expected. Main issue seemed to be the defense. If not for some mistakes on that side of the ball this would have been a blowout. Still, got a win and we're undefeated. That will help me enjoy the rest of the Saturday.

The stuff in these first 3 games is not going to get it done in the Big.

3 - 0. Time for the bigtime games now.

GO GOPHERS!!!

They line up on 3rd down and I'm like where's the fullback? Then CSU kindly gives them a 2nd try. Some of this stuff is elementary.

Certainly tougher than I expected. Main issue seemed to be the defense. If not for some mistakes on that side of the ball this would have been a blowout. Still, got a win and we're undefeated. That will help me enjoy the rest of the Saturday.

They play for the fake punt and its 31-17, maybe 38 or 34-17. That was as bad as the Michigan game last year.

A lot of overreactions in this thread. Wisconsin almost lost to Georgia State last week and look what they did today.

The Gophs got their non-conference wins and start a new season next week. I'm not any less confident than I was at the start of the year.

Top Bottom