***OFFICIAL COLORADO STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

So far 9 passes, 25 rushes. It's working, so why quit but I'd like to see us develop that passing game for the Big Ten season.

Gophers have 66 points from 10 trips into the red zone- me thinks JJ doesn't care what u think Rupert

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That 1st and goal series exemplifies the difference between the gophs and an excellently coached team. You cant be so damn predictable and use the same type of plays over and over. We need a better repertoire of plays inside the 10.

If they would have handed it off, it looked as though Smith would have gotten in with ease.

That 1st and goal series exemplifies the difference between the gophs and an excellently coached team. You cant be so damn predictable and use the same type of plays over and over. We need a better repertoire of plays inside the 10.

Last time... If they've been so predictable why do they have a 93% scoring efficiency inside the red zone. Relax

Somehow Rutgers failed to score with first and ten from the 3 yd line. Game might be decided by turnover or special teams.

Now that was a terrible throw. Come on Mitch!

Bad route by the receiver

I know everyone is all high on ML now...but he needs to double his career stats from his first 3 years and 2 games in the next 10 games to catch Weber's career stats. Throws like that are just stupid.

I know everyone is all high on ML now...but he needs to double his career stats from his first 3 years and 2 games in the next 10 games to catch Weber's career stats. Throws like that are just stupid.

Mitch has yet to have anyone even close to Decker as a receiver, and that offense was much more wide open than now.

They miss the field goal and we have a 10 point lead. Certainly could've been more but I'll take it. Hopeful for a big second half.

If the FB gets even with the db and makes him turn his hips the db can't undercut the out route (which was more of a semicircle than an out)

Two bad series - Settle for FG; INT.

Rams hanging around.

We should put them away in 2nd half with adjustments.

Mitch has yet to have anyone even close to Decker as a receiver, and that offense was much more wide open than now.

dude, decker was all B1G and came close to leading the NFL in TDs one year... no kidding we wont see many like him. most QBs, especially in a run heavy offense like we have, aren't goin to have that talent, you need to make better throws

dude, decker was all B1G and came close to leading the NFL in TDs one year... no kidding we wont see many like him. most QBs, especially in a run heavy offense like we have, aren't goin to have that talent, you need to make better throws

That's where we miss Still and Lingen...

Two bad series - Settle for FG; INT.

Rams hanging around.

We should put them away in 2nd half with adjustments.

My feelings exactly...Gophers 38 CSU 20.

Last time... If they've been so predictable why do they have a 93% scoring efficiency inside the red zone. Relax

Your well-intentioned advice reminds of the 1st and goal series, predictable, boring and uninsightful.

He will never catch Weber in INTs or throws into the ground either.

Top Bottom