***OFFICIAL COLORADO STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Can you review an unsportsmanlike penalty? Myrick has been jaw jacking the officials all day I'm surprised he wasn't called for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought for sure that's what the unsportsmanlike would be.

Would be nice if we could see a replay of what Myrick did.

That was a good catch, but the way the announcers call it, you'd think it was one handed. Are they even at the game? I don't think so, just like last week.

When in question, it is a foul. Targeting and Initiating Contact to Head or Neck Area of a Defenseless Player (Rule 9-1-4) No player shall target and initiate contact to the head or neck area of a defenseless opponent with the helmet, forearm, fist, elbow or shoulder.

The only teams we will beat this year are the teams more undisciplined then the Gophers.
Unreal....

How the hell do you not anticipate a fake punt there. That is sorry ass stupid.

This defense is just bad. Every B1G with maybe the exception of Purdue will thrash us.

Not having Hardin it Buford is painful beyond words.

If there was ever a time for a turnover, this would be it.

You win with Mitch, you lose with Mitch. We can't rely on a stiff defense as in years past. They will get better but looks like a bumpy ride to come. Buckle up.

You win with Mitch, you lose with Mitch. We can't rely on a stiff defense as in years past. They will get better but looks like a bumpy ride to come. Buckle up.

Over the years, the first thing I do at the beginning of a Gophers season is buckle up.

Ok, yep, unless we fix the defense... we are a middle of the pack west team. B10 offensive lines are bigger and stronger... we'll get man-handled.

When will the coaches learn that when Bauta is in, it's 99% QB run??

Woah. Did we read that screen play?

It's tiresome to hear "Pickup of 15" for Colorado State

Top Bottom