***OFFICIAL COLORADO STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Gopher defensive front totally getting whipped. That was absolutely terrible. They dominated! Come on D.

I like Jay Sawvel but he's grossly over matched as a D coordinator. Plus one thing I've never gotten my head around, his CBs always play 10-12 yards off the Los. Could be 3rd-1, they're 15 yards back....

For whatever reason we always struggle early on defense. Not worried. But I do wish they would quit spotting the other team points.

Is Ayinde injured? I'm seeing a lot of Mcghee

I like Jay Sawvel but he's grossly over matched as a D coordinator. Plus one thing I've never gotten my head around, his CBs always play 10-12 yards off the Los. Could be 3rd-1, they're 15 years back....

Think it might be too early to say that, but they are gonna have to fix some things that's for sure.

If our run D doesn't improve Saquon might go for 275 and 5 TD's next week. Not pretty so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brooks is just able to get more out of every run. Glad to see him back.

Lot of 2nd stringers getting some reps. Mr Shenault needs to work on his run support and tackling

I like Jay Sawvel but he's grossly over matched as a D coordinator. Plus one thing I've never gotten my head around, his CBs always play 10-12 yards off the Los. Could be 3rd-1, they're 15 yards back....

When did u ever see EM 10 yards back?

Think it might be too early to say that, but they are gonna have to fix some things that's for sure.

Well, they're not killing us by throwing, so no reason not to play on the line, plus our lbers should be pressing the line.
8-9 in the box

I think Woli is showing signs of having a big season. No hands issues this year, sans punt

Much more nimble than last year

So far so good for the offense. Seems to be all clicking out there.

2 nice series in a row for the O. Defense needs to step up and start playing.

Need 2 give some love 2 Pirsig. His seal block on the Smith run was epic. We need more consistency from our O line.

Helps when the home conference refs call a ghost face mask penalty

Now Coughlin gets a TFL, he's getting comfortable out there.

Will we ever catch a break from the bad reffing or is this just the state of college football?

Top Bottom