***OFFICIAL CHICAGO STATE AT MINNESOTA WINTER STORM 2022 IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Still running the aggressive hedge on the ball screen. I wish they would simplify this so Payne isn't forced to run full speed from the top of the key to the low block.

Obviously an interesting low risk/extreme risk duality game. Low risk since Minnesota will 95% win. High risk since weak and low St Thomas beat Chicago State.

Still running the aggressive hedge on the ball screen. I wish they would simplify this so Payne isn't forced to run full speed from the top of the key to the low block.
Really makes me wonder what goes thru Ben's mind. Biggest waste of energy. Accomplishes little if anything.

Our freshmen are scoring a lot so far. But this thread is full of whining about every little small detail.

Our freshmen are scoring a lot so far. But this thread is full of whining about every little small detail.
Carrington, JOJ, and Payne have played very well so far. Can you provide a list of acceptable topics to comment on?

Carrington, JOJ, and Payne have played very well so far. Can you provide a list of acceptable topics to comment on?
It's all good.

But if you can dish it out...you should be able to take it.

Top Bottom