***OFFICIAL ARKANSAS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I can't believe they didn't go to the zone earlier after we were absolutely destroying the press and traps.

They should be able to hang on.

I like how we don't just aimlessly pass the ball around the perimeter for most of the shot clock like teams have in the past.

Keep pounding inside. Stop it with the 3s.

Springs has knocked down some threes but giving sub-par effort on the defensive end. Hard to stay on the floor that way.

I love Curry FT shooting. Having a big who can make them is huge.

The Gophers are allowing WAY too much paint penetration in the second half. The guards/wings are not staying in front of anybody. They've maintained their lead, but this is not the defense we saw in the first half. We're one or two bad offensive possessions from things getting a little uncomfortable.

The Gophers are allowing WAY too much paint penetration in the second half. The guards/wings are not staying in front of anybody. They've maintained their lead, but this is not the defense we saw in the first half. We're one or two bad offensive possessions from things getting a little uncomfortable.

It almost seems like they are trying to not foul. They stopped being aggressive.

up by 20 and people are crying? Where are you watching this

Heard from several on this board and some friends who still live in MN that when they saw Coffey play in HS that he wasn't all that and was over rated...I disagree.

Kid can score in bunches and in lots of different ways...hope we make a deep run in the NCAA before he heads to greener pastures.

Coffey, from like no points the first half to leading scorer in the game, nice.

I like how Coffey was having an off night, and kept at it, and now he's hot. A freshman?? A freshman!

up by 20 and people are crying? Where are you watching this

I am not reading any "crying". Game is on ESPN3.Com. The ability to watch the game is dependent on your internet provider.

I'm impressed with how well the Gophers have protected the ball and had good ball movement. We'll win more games than lose if we keep this up.

Top Bottom