***OFFICIAL ARKANSAS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Did McBrayer get hurt? Don't know minutes but 3 shots?

No. McBrayer picked up his 4th foul (on a double foul) to open the second half. Pitino didn't put him back in until there was ~5 min or so left in the game. Dupree was the victim of a couple of strange calls tonight.

We beat UT-Arlington by 17, Arkansas only beat them by 4. Therefore we will win tonight by 13.

Was close!

Didn't get to see the game but will try to watch it on ESPN3 when it is available to watch the replay. Seems like we played very well?

Springs really had a nice game tonight too in McBrayer's absence. Seemed under control, efficient, no crazy shots. That's what we need out of him. A couple big offensive boards 3 assists and no turnovers.

Was close!

Didn't get to see the game but will try to watch it on ESPN3 when it is available to watch the replay. Seems like we played very well?

Fun game. Stretches where everything was falling and we could do no wrong. Probably 7 or 8 dunks. Springs was dropping in 3s from the upper deck. Curry was 8-8 from the line. Coffey 0 in first half and said, "I think I'll finish was 19". Konate with the thunderous slam to finish out the game.

Love the high-low passing game that Murphy, Curry and Lynch are working.

He looked like he hurt his knee. I hope it was precautionary because we need him for Florida State.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I think someone fouled him and maybe he turned his ankle a bit. He seemed to have a very slight limp after that, but I think he started the second half. I think he'll be fine and the staff just kept him out because they could afford to.

Was close!

Really an impressive performance. Coffey-wow, just got better as the game went on. They are playing very good team defense and moving the ball quickly on offense. I am moving our ceiling higher- 9-10 BT wins is not out of the question. It's not that we are 5-0- that was always a possibility. It is that we pass the eye test. This team is night and day from last year's in almost every facet of the game. The Big Ten is so tough so it will all boil down to winning some close games early but these kids will give most any team a run for it's money.

Wow...
Indiana (ranked third in country) just went lost to the Fort Wayne Mastodons in OT.
Fort Wayne lost to Arkansas 92-83 on Nov 11

Wow...
Indiana (ranked third in country) just went lost to the Fort Wayne Mastodons in OT.
Fort Wayne lost to Arkansas 92-83 on Nov 11

Might as well just hand us the Big Ten championship right now! Ski U Mah!

Really an impressive performance. Coffey-wow, just got better as the game went on. They are playing very good team defense and moving the ball quickly on offense. I am moving our ceiling higher- 9-10 BT wins is not out of the question. It's not that we are 5-0- that was always a possibility. It is that we pass the eye test. This team is night and day from last year's in almost every facet of the game. The Big Ten is so tough so it will all boil down to winning some close games early but these kids will give most any team a run for it's money.

+08

This is a team that can play with anyone. Play our cards right....we could be heading into big ten play as an undefeated, ranked team.

The Big Ten Network is showing the vaulted matchup of Stony Brook vs Maryland and after that Indiana vs IPFW. How could we not get this game televised? It's has to be one of the few P5 vs P5 non conference matchup that isn't on TV.

And Indiana loses in OT.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[I hate Indiana BBall]

I liked what I saw again this game. We controlled the pace forcing a very high turnover rate for Arkansas. Our we finally saw our threes landing and ended around what 67% I didn't see how we did at the end of the game. And I REALLY loved the ball distribution in the paint. They'd try to double team Murph and he'd exercise both going up strong and dishing it off. Saw the same magic with Coffee and Curry too.

Im happy Springs showed some great things it was cool to see him drop three bombs back-to-back-to-back.

The only thing that made me cringe (VERY minor) was how many offensive rebounds we allowed that gave Arkansas second opportunities that resulted in points.

Maybe someone posted this and I missed it..Wasnt able to see any of the game. How was the attendance tonight?

Maybe someone posted this and I missed it..Wasnt able to see any of the game. How was the attendance tonight?

Marginally more than most of the other games, surprised at the continued lack of interest.

Weather may have impacted it but I doubt it.

Was not able to attend the game but was thrilled to learn the outcome. Nice job, fans who were there!

need to see this team on the road.

I am very excited by this team also.

I really have to withhold predictions until they play a decent team on the road. Many teams shoot the 3 very well at Williams arena, even if we don't. Will we be able to hit from outside on the road?

Also this team resembles our final four team in some ways. (Just having fun here)
Lynch our J. Thomas. Murphy comparable to C. James. Coffey is our Quincy Lewis. Nate Mason to Eric Harris, solid and steady.
McBrayer is not on the level of Bobby J. But Springs is similar to what C. Thomas gave us off the bench. Curry is a better sub than Winter.

Basically we have similar players and depth for everyone except we have no Sam Jacobsen type player on the wing, and we need McBrayer to keep improving to resemble BJ. I pray this team can avoid injuries. Maybe Fitzgerald could have been the Sam Jacobsen?

Watched the replay before bed last night. Very fun team to watch! Different players stepping up each game. Not relying on one or two players to carry the team. One guy has a bad night (McBrayer), others pick it up.

Also, Coffey is getting a lot of the attention (rightfully so) but Curry is very impressive as well. The team in general is very athletic. Anyone on the floor can handle the ball if needed.

Was not able to attend the game but was thrilled to learn the outcome. Nice job, fans who were there!

Though the crowd was still sparse, there was a definite vibe in The Barn last night when the Gophers got it going. I sensed the people there are starting to believe (I'm in that camp, but want to see how Gophs handle playing FSU on the road before diving headlong). There is some momentum building. Keep it rolling.

Looked like there was a bigger student section last night. Maybe the biggest of the season so far?

Top Bottom