***OFFICIAL ARKANSAS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Wow, tremendous first half. It looks like we have talented players at all positions now. Athletic and physical.

Arkansas was never any good... Don't get your hopes up.

I'm soooo excited!!!!

Very good first half from the Gophers especially defensively (really would have liked to not allow that bucket with 1.9 left in the half though). The difference in the front court between Lynch/Murphy/Curry and Konate/King/Murphy of last year is continuing to prove to be an enormous upgrade.

We'll know we're improving when the Pitino watch starts again...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This just in: We're better than last year.

Wow, it's nice having a competent big man in the middle of the defense. Totally changes how the other team runs their offense. Coffey is a little off today, but Mason and Springs are doing good. I'm liking this team a lot! It seems anyone can step up at any time.

Imagine if Hurt had hit those two wide open threes....he'll find his shot...hopefully soon.

Can't help it. I offset my pessimism about life in general with unreasonable optimism for the Gophers.

I suppose we can attribute a 4-0, 80 point a game start and a 20 point halftime lead in game five simply to a favorable schedule. Just like the last 8 or 9 years.

Killed off the 1st 4 minutes. Lead still 17. I'll take it.

This is the most improved team in the NCAA. No question. We are running Arkansas out of the Barn.

Kicked ball!!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The official just saved the ball in for Arkansas.

Nice finish by Gilbert...things were starting to get concerning. Need to stay composed as Arkansas runs ragged.

"Surprised they didn't T him on that." Said announcer as he thought he was off mic. lol

The weapons are relentless! Gilbert's shot was a dagger to end a 6-0 ARK run.

The zone has them looking like they're playing at Northwestern. Figure it out...McBreyer being out hurts right now.

Wish I could say our defense been awesome but it seems that Arkansas is just having a bad game...can't seem to hold onto the ball. Hope it stays that way...

Top Bottom