Official 2023 Gophers Football Recruiting Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Rumors

Drew looks like he has some mitts on him.
Just seeing this. Coming down from Canada He needs big hands to handle the Axe. 1665521975501.jpeg
usa_today_11726747.jpg

We have not quite gotten to the promised land of recruiting.

It is on a slow boat as far as legitimate superstar recruits are concerned. I am pretty pleased with the recent program's successes.
If you expected top 15 classes and 5 stars.... But we are recruiting at a higher level and getting players with p5 offers instead of g5 offers

Once he goes to 4* he will be gone
No doubt. All those great offers he wants are holding off on offering him until he gets that tiny percentage point bump moving him from a high 3* to a low 4*. I'm sure there are some teams that won't even look at his film right now because he just isn't rated high enough for them to consider. But if he gets that 4* well that changes everything...... lol

No doubt. All those great offers he wants are holding off on offering him until he gets that tiny percentage point bump moving him from a high 3* to a low 4*. I'm sure there are some teams that won't even look at his film right now because he just isn't rated high enough for them to consider. But if he gets that 4* well that changes everything...... lol
I love the smell of sarcasm in the morning!

May have already been discussed at some point in this thread but was looking through the targets list on 247 and a name I hadn't noticed before caught my eye. He shows as Warm for us and the only other school that is listed as warm is Louisville. Don't know anything about him but at 6'3" he would provide some much needed size to our WR corps.

May have already been discussed at some point in this thread but was looking through the targets list on 247 and a name I hadn't noticed before caught my eye. He shows as Warm for us and the only other school that is listed as warm is Louisville. Don't know anything about him but at 6'3" he would provide some much needed size to our WR corps.

I just hope he doesn't get bumped to 4*, then we'll lose him to the SEC big boys! s/

I'd let him go to St. Thomas and just pluck him from the portal in a few years if he turns out.
I'd be curious how much he improved in one year or so. With a red shirt year, he may be solid for us as a RS Freshman. Question is, how much do you gamble on a player as to a scholarship like this due to transfer rules?

I'd be curious how much he improved in one year or so. With a red shirt year, he may be solid for us as a RS Freshman. Question is, how much do you gamble on a player as to a scholarship like this due to transfer rules?
A redshirt freshmen? If the development is there I’d be happy with 2 years as a RSJr/RSSr

Top Bottom