Official 2016 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

I sent snelson a singing telegraph. Kids these days get that, right?... I mean, it's the bees knees in my book!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Based on his tweets I thought Snelson took us off his list. No?
I don't think so. He latest tweet says he hasn't told anyone about his recruiting, so everyone saying he's taken us of his list might just want to stir the pot. Plus he retweeted someone saying they hoped he honored his commitment here that linked to the one ESPN article saying we need WR...

I'm certain he goes here.

I don't think so. He latest tweet says he hasn't told anyone about his recruiting, so everyone saying he's taken us of his list might just want to stir the pot. Plus he retweeted someone saying they hoped he honored his commitment here that linked to the one ESPN article saying we need WR...

I'm certain he goes here.

I think it's 50 50, but only time will tell..

Based off Trystan Castillo's Twitter page.. He gone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This will be an interesting mad dash to NSD.

How many remaining scholies do they need to fill?

I sent snelson a singing telegraph. Kids these days get that, right?... I mean, it's the bees knees in my book!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I built a treehouse in his backyard and flung down a rope ladder with his name on it. That's ok, isn't it? I thought that was how recruiting worked.

This will be an interesting mad dash to NSD.

How many remaining scholies do they need to fill?
You do know a common Chinese curse is to wish for someone to live in interesting times.

His pinned tweet is him in a MIZZOU outfit.. Who knows though, it may just be the pessimist in me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He had his official visit to Missouri this weekend.

Can someone explain why we are still talking about the brothers? I could care less if they are in Maryland or any other college town this weekend. Let them go and lets focus on the next 10 or so days with the players who are interested in Minnesota.

Can someone explain why we are still talking about the brothers? I could care less if they are in Maryland or any other college town this weekend. Let them go and lets focus on the next 10 or so days with the players who are interested in Minnesota.

This. The only thing that I care about this with these two is smokin' them when we play Maryland

This. The only thing that I care about this with these two is smokin' them when we play Maryland

Would be fun to watch Shannon Brooks truck one of them on his way to an 80 yard run.

+++++++10000000

Interesting to see Cleays say on sids show they only have a couple scholly left... More commits than we know of right now I have a feeling... Says the last couple will just be best available vs need.

The twins weren't going to get in the U. It will be interesting to see if they're accepted at Maryland.

Interesting to see Cleays say on sids show they only have a couple scholly left... More commits than we know of right now I have a feeling... Says the last couple will just be best available vs need.

I bet Kobe McRary and rhashaun epting

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/EaSH6bwyEQVkA" width="480" height="192" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://giphy.com/gifs/excited-nice-key-and-peele-EaSH6bwyEQVkA">via GIPHY</a></p>

Amir Watts committed to Pitt.

Top Bottom