Official 2012 Gopher Spring Camp Thread: Updates, Analysis, Links, etc.

That was great! bein right there on the field 7-10 ft away from the action. How many other big ten teams are letting you right down there. i'll be back!

Damn, I didn't realize they would let people down on the field level. Makes me even more excited to get down to the stadium for a practice.

It wound be a wonderful surprise if CB was a position of strength this year. I love TS and if Mike Carter has improved and the JuCo's can pan out, I would be quite happy.

Saw this video pop up on my FB feed and didn't think it had been posted yet. Techinically off-season related versus Spring Practice but didn't think that it warranted it's own thread.

That was an awful shallow story, Fruechte, Engel, and Cesario will be in the mix, not to mention McDonald and Harbison. I predict now that the starting lineup in the fall is going to suprise the casual observers.

That was an awful shallow story, Fruechte, Engel, and Cesario will be in the mix, not to mention McDonald and Harbison. I predict now that the starting lineup in the fall is going to suprise the casual observers.

That's interesting that you bring CJ Cesario. I've never really seen him on the field or anything like that.

I would think he would be behind guys like Kiese, Barker, and even Kloss.

That's interesting that you bring CJ Cesario. I've never really seen him on the field or anything like that.

I would think he would be behind guys like Kiese, Barker, and even Kloss.
I overlooked Barker he should have been included.

"RT @MikeSherels: Excited for Coach Dungy to visit today! #uncommon #Gophers"

Go Gophers!!

Agreed. I'm one that believes that catches don't just "vanish into thin air". Just because last year's "go-to guy" is gone, he doesn't take the passing attempts with him. As long as there are guys that can catch, those "go-to" receptions simply go to someone else--whether that's one guy or three.

A "go-to" guy develops as the season progresses. Ask Visanthe Shiancoe or Sidney Rice. One man's "go-to" guy can become an asterix the next season, and vice versa.

Ra'Shede from PP

Good Fuller piece on him in the Pioneer Press today.

Have you considered doing what the rest of us do and go to the PP to find it?

Have you considered doing what the rest of us do and go to the PP to find it?
Normally when someone posts about an article they post the link. I apologize for thinking this is a courteous thing to do if you are already on the page to just link it when you're done reading it.

Normally when someone posts about an article they post the link. I apologize for thinking this is a courteous thing to do if you are already on the page to just link it when you're done reading it.

Sorry for jumping on you Zammer but there are a lot of lazy people on message boards. If Google or a different search works for me, it should work for others.

It's a little offtopic, but 3 of our trophies made it into the trailer promoting EA NCAA Football '13. Also the new uniforms are there! Sadly, we are shown on the losing end of 2 trophy games, but we win the Axe. (Cue WI fans saying a video game is the only way Gophers get to win it.)

Enjoy...

The purpose of this message string is to compile stories and provide links for ease of use. Why would I come here otherwise when I could just "google" Gopher football stories.

I think its the correct thing to do. Why are the 2 biggest tools on this board from Bayfield and Madison? (Oh and save yourself the time of typing your loyalty bio. I get it. You born in MN or graduated UM Band member. whatever) Be nicer. The more new members the better.

Top Bottom