Official 2012 Gopher Fall Camp Thread: Updates, Analysis, Links, etc.

That's great news about Beal, they could really use a big thumper in the middle of the field.

You cannot play great defense with out the big thumper in the middle. Its the same in any sport strength up the middle. And if Beal packs a little nasty. I would seriously think he should be the mike or middle linebacker. If he is competing whats the problem.

That's awesome! My 2 year old sings Hail Minnesota with me every night. I ran out of lullabies when he was a baby, so that stuck as the first song he sang.

Ha cool, I figured you had to be a fellow gopherholer. Your boys did a great job, you've trained them well. I had to laugh when your youngest boy got a little scared when the team approached him for a high five.

Yup the youngest was more confident on my shoulders! In addition, the team let my boys join them to break it down. Stoudermire held up my oldest and some of the others helped keep the youngest on my shoulders. I was overwhelmed with the connection they all tried to make with my boys, after a tough day in the sun. Stoudermire tried to convince my oldest to switch his jersey to 2. :D.

Gray was willing to stay and take a picture with the boys, but they were overwhelmed with everything, so he hustled back to his after practice drills. That was nice of him. You can also see Rallis totally into it. It would have been nice to get future Minnesota boys with some current Minnesota boys :).

Yup the youngest was more confident on my shoulders! In addition, the team let my boys join them to break it down. Stoudermire held up my oldest and some of the others helped keep the youngest on my shoulders. I was overwhelmed with the connection they all tried to make with my boys, after a tough day in the sun. Stoudermire tried to convince my oldest to switch his jersey to 2. :D.

Gray was willing to stay and take a picture with the boys, but they were overwhelmed with everything, so he hustled back to his after practice drills. That was nice of him. You can also see Rallis totally into it. It would have been nice to get future Minnesota boys with some current Minnesota boys :).

That's awesome!

monk10 said:

Very cool for your boys!!!!

That's an awesome story, your boys did a great job and you've taught them well!

How did they know your boys wanted to sing the rouser for them?

Awesome video! Great job...you even bought the new kids Gopher jersey. Spare no expense!!

Kill really seemed to like it.

GM

per Shooter:

Gophers senior quarterback MarQueis Gray said he'll become a vocal leader this season.

"Build guys up, just let them know that in time of need, if they mess up, just play the next play because Lord knows I did my share last year," he said.

Gray already has graduated with a degree in youth studies. He's expected to take a grad school course or two this fall.

http://www.twincities.com/twins/ci_21263611/shooter-now-minnesota-twins-run-wont-change-gm

Go Gophers!!

That's awesome! My 2 year old sings Hail Minnesota with me every night. I ran out of lullabies when he was a baby, so that stuck as the first song he sang.

That is pretty much how it starts. We sing the rouser a lot watching gopher sports, so the kids pick it up.

That's an awesome story, your boys did a great job and you've taught them well!

Thank you.

How did they know your boys wanted to sing the rouser for them?

Awesome video! Great job...you even bought the new kids Gopher jersey. Spare no expense!!

Kill really seemed to like it.

GM

My Father-n-law arranged it. He talked up his grand kids to Coach Kill, and Coach Kill invited us to sing to the team. He wanted the team to know who they are playing for, and the type of fans that are raised here.

I decided to post it here, because I believe we are just a representative of the people who post here, follow the team, and more importantly have grown up fans of the University despite not reaching the ultimate goal for the seventh (eighth?) time.

That is pretty much how it starts. We sing the rouser a lot watching gopher sports, so the kids pick it up.

Thank you.

My Father-n-law arranged it. He talked up his grand kids to Coach Kill, and Coach Kill invited us to sing to the team. He wanted the team to know who they are playing for, and the type of fans that are raised here.

I decided to post it here, because I believe we are just a representative of the people who post here, follow the team, and more importantly have grown up fans of the University despite not reaching the ultimate goal for the seventh (eighth?) time.

A great story! Just don't introduce those two wonderful fans to the GopherHole. They will be scarred for life!

A great story! Just don't introduce those two wonderful fans to the GopherHole. They will be scared for life!

The grammar police would have a ball.

Getting word from friends that Kare 11 televised the boys singing this morning. #GopherPride

Top Bottom