News on Shaka Smart

Let's all hope Shaka is not reading this thread, also. Sorry in advance for all the Vu references, but the "Big Guns" one I have no apologies for. The rest, and the photoshops, are our bad.

Ok guys, I know the last thing some of you want right now is someone else claiming to have inside info but I can at least verify 100% a couple of things that have already been posted. The U is indeed working on a deal for Shaka for 7 years at 3.5 million. He is their #1 target and has been from the start and VCU is doing everything they can to keep him.

I know what I just posted is not groundbreaking news but the posters who are claiming Shaka never did or will consider the U are dead wrong.

Source?

Yeah, does Ryan James have anything else new at GI?

Damn this thread...I go out to run some errands, and when I come back I have 20 pages to catch up on! Shaaaaaakkkkkkaaaaa!

PS: I can confirm Shaka is not at the Maple Grove Goodwill, Walgreen's, Sam's Club, or Anytime Fitness.

It would seem that something (I do not know what as I am not an "insider") must be up with Smart. I do believe the rumors are true that VCU is reworking his contract and the fact that he has not signed it nor has there been any mention that he will in the near future, certainly makes me think that he is open to going elsewhere.

Do people really think he is worth 3.5mil? Thats how much Izzo makes and I dont think his resume is anywhere near Izzo's.

Any news on a possible re-hiring?

Our local 7th grade girls basketball team just opened up. Best news is, our athletic facility is right across from the nursing home, so you can just take your hover round right over!

Pfffftttt. Winner, SD all the way.

3642730446_431a470f7a_z.jpg

Winner doesn't give up easily, but Google Doesn't Lie. Love that pheasant! Still there? Haven't been in those parts in years.

Winner doesn't give up easily, but Google Doesn't Lie. Love that pheasant! Still there? Haven't been in those parts in years.

Thankfully I haven't had to make that drive in quite some time.

Most of my pheasant hunting is around Huron. And at least you get to eat at Prime Time when you're in Huron.

Wait, they asked you to contribute to his salary? Doesn't seem right.

+100000

The U makes a ton of money with college athletics, it's about time we start to dump some money into the programs. Is that overpaying for Smart? Probably. But I don't care, in the slightest, what a coach makes.

Our local 7th grade girls basketball team just opened up. Best news is, our athletic facility is right across from the nursing home, so you can just take your hover round right over!

Sounds good! As long as you can get me a practice facility.

If Teague hires Enfield, I'll find myself looking over from my seat to behind the Gophers bench much more often than I did this past season. I hope Ms. Marcum would at least be a semi-regular Barn visitor.

He'd ruin you! No actually, me and my posse is goin to ruin you man!!! Flip iz da shizznitz.

Keep talkin trash about my boy and we'll have to meet up at some bar and get the fight on ppv, lol, ok, maybe youtube.

If my road dogs read this post I'd never be able to keep them from curb stomping you.

I'll be at Cheetahs on Hollywood Blvd from 6 PST until around midnight. I'll be the guy crying with a Russian pre-med student/dancer as I tell her why I hate my father.

Top Bottom