News on Shaka Smart

If Teague hires Enfield, I'll find myself looking over from my seat to behind the Gophers bench much more often than I did this past season. I hope Ms. Marcum would at least be a semi-regular Barn visitor.

She better get herself a damn nanny, nothing can make a 9 a 5 faster than a couple rug rats running around.

Just so you guys know. I'm still at Sex World and still no sign of Shaka. Unlikely he has taken a boat, bike, or choppered into town yet as I would have seen him.

Just so you guys know. I'm still at Sex World and still no sign of Shaka. Unlikely he has taken a boat, bike, or choppered into town yet as I would have seen him.

Thank God. A source tells me that Shaka and Teague are having a meeting at Sex World at 3:30. Keep your eyes peeled.

Have you looked through any of the what I can only imagine are peep holes (I don't know why they're at waste level), you might be able to find something in there.

Update: Clit Commander's inside info tweeted:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Update: Clit Commander's inside info tweeted:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

lmao who is that???? I highly doubt Illinois wants him though considering they already have a coach

Are you doubting the authenticity of a man named Clit Commander?

This thread has now passed the FB uniforms thread in number of entries.1364 vs. 1342.

Well Done!

I actually googled "Clit Commander." I need to go to bed. My eyes hurt.

I'm pretty sure RichmondInsider is gopherfanatic's friend at ESPN. Only possible explanation.

And yes, I just remembered the password from an account I made 2 years ago because of this thread.

This thread has now passed the FB uniforms thread in number of entries.1364 vs. 1342.

Well Done!

Well, I haven't bitched about the all white uni's in a while, I suppose I could get back at it.

I actually googled "Clit Commander." I need to go to bed. My eyes hurt.

Might wanna clear the ol' history too...unless your significant other is into that kind of thing.

Also, I am sad to report that I have not seen Shaka in the Highland Park area.

Are you doubting the authenticity of a man named Clit Commander?

I wanted to go find out where this post was referencing as it obviously peaked my interest, but thought better of it, as I just reminded myself I have copious amounts of box to mow over at the Bogart.

Peace cuz.

I thought I just saw Shaka walking into the Dickey's Barbeque in Chaska, but then realized it was just Spike Lee.....

A TV station in Austin is reporting that Rick Barnes is in talks to be the next coach at the U. Well, I think the station is from Austin, it is kinda fuzzy coming throught the rabbit ears... Anyway, he Is demanding that they open up a Salt Lick BBQ in dinky town. I will keep you posted.

Maybe I should just text it to someone who can post it, I don't want to divulge my sources.

OK, didn't want to do this, but I just sent something out to my inside source. We'll see if I even get a reply.

Top Bottom