News on Shaka Smart

Does anybody have the same thought I have: it would be much easier to simply remote view into the future at Williams Arena and describe who's on the sideline.

Had to get this info out word out of ESPN is that Shaka is on his way to MN...said he is driving to avoid a media frenzy. More to follow.

I just tweeted to MY friend at ESPN that some clown co-workers of his are spewing garbage that is making Minnesotans go crazy and to confiscate all phones. There will be no more updates.

He's not driving. He's being driven here by Kelly Leeks. Lil' Shaka is curled up in the trunk, sleeping peacefully, according to Leeks.

Hopefully they're able to avoid any accidents; I wouldn't want Kelly & Shaka to have to pass on only to re-appear onto Gopherhole in grand fashion to much controversy.

I just tweeted to MY friend at ESPN that some clown co-workers of his are spewing garbage that is making Minnesotans go crazy and to confiscate all phones. There will be no more updates.

Not Possible. Adam Schefter would never give up his phones

BREAKING NEWS: SHAWN ZOBEL IS REPORTING THE UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA HAS HIRED KEITH DAMBROT AS THEIR NEW MEN'S BASKETBALL COACH. KEITH IS CURRENTLY HEAD COACH AT AKRON AND WAS LEBRON'S COACH IN HIGH SCHOOL.

Zobel is impeccable with his sources so check him out

The reason why ESPN hast reported anything is they are waiting for guarantees. I am getting my info from my friend that works there who hears it from the analysts as they talk about it and word travels.

Nice....Zobel's getting involved. He's got a few weeks to waste before he drops some NFL draft knowledge on everyone so it makes sense.

BREAKING NEWS: SHAWN ZOBEL IS REPORTING THE UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA HAS HIRED KEITH DAMBROT AS THEIR NEW MEN'S BASKETBALL COACH. KEITH IS CURRENTLY HEAD COACH AT AKRON AND WAS LEBRON'S COACH IN HIGH SCHOOL.

Hahaha

Sid is getting in on the trolling too! Err...nevermind I guess he was always in that field

Not Possible. Adam Schefter would never give up his phones

My sources say Adam Schefter has created a hostage situation over the phone confiscation. He is refusing to come out and release his hostages unless he gets a private jet, a role in a film co-directed by Spike Lee and the Cohen brothers, and free hot dogs at the Vu.

The reason why ESPN hast reported anything is they are waiting for guarantees. I am getting my info from my friend that works there who hears it from the analysts as they talk about it and word travels.

Like thats stopped ESPN before.

Your friend may have misunderstood; maybe he is going to bicycle here in order to raise pledges for the new practice facility

Of course Shaka would like more support from VCU from a recruiting/travel standpoint.

But.... "Now let's play big bank take little bank"

Wow. Did we just see a No Vaseline quote on Gopher Hole? Now this thread has everything.

At what point did Shaka News Thread Jump the Shark?

The thread that will go down in infamy...

At what point did it leave the rails?

Sid is getting in on the trolling too! Err...nevermind I guess he was always in that field

I was trolling before trolling was cool...I still think that Norwood will re-hire Tubby after my scathing column that will be coming out and all the protests from the Gophers fans and NAACP who feel his firing was unjust.

I was trolling before trolling was cool...I still think that Norwood will re-hire Tubby after my scathing column that will be coming out and all the protests from the Gophers fans and NAACP who feel his firing was unjust.

He simply didn't get it done here. The players weren't responding to his coaching. National media may see it as a dumb fire, but they also, like you, see MN as a perpetually mediocre bball program. Some of us have our aims set higher than that, Sid.

Your friend may have misunderstood; maybe he is going to bicycle here in order to raise pledges for the new practice facility

FLjVMiq.jpg

Of course Shaka would like more support from VCU from a recruiting/travel standpoint.

But.... "Now let's play big bank take little bank"

This gets better and better. Ice Cube 1991, oh the memories.

may have missed it earlier, but serious question, is Teague canceling with Sid today?

If it's transportation Shaka wants, I hereby volunteer to pull the team/coaches to their games in a giant wagon behind my wheelchair for FREE

Top Bottom