News on Shaka Smart

Gonna say it again. That awkward moment when we realize richmondinsider is telling the truth.

If its all about money, Shaka surely can get MORE here or UCLA. VCU, I wouldn't think, would have near the donor potential of either school.

I have errands to run...can we please freeze this thread for about 45 minutes?

Of course Shaka would like more support from VCU from a recruiting/travel standpoint.

But.... "Now let's play big bank take little bank"

Well no wonder RichmondFraud did a better job in his last post, he copied the information from http://wtvr.com/2013/03/27/vcu-shaka-smart-contract/

And here I thought he was just getting better at this trolling stuff.

We aren't dumb. We can see a VCU troll when we see one. Interesting you just signed up yesterday try and talk down every rumor. Weird you don't seem like a Gopher forever. Also, as noted in the original reference to it I said Richmond media was talking about it.

We aren't dumb. We can see a VCU troll when we see one. Interesting you just signed up yesterday try and talk down every rumor. Weird you don't seem like a Gopher forever. Also, as noted in the original reference to it I said Richmond media was talking about it.

shots fired

And you joined up 2 DAYS ago. We aren't dumb either.

Of course Shaka would like more support from VCU from a recruiting/travel standpoint.

But.... "Now let's play big bank take little bank"

This could be like when Reagan bankrupted the Soviet Union by upping the arms race. VCU might win the battle but ultimately lose the war, especially since they still couldn't guarantee keeping Smart for the long haul.

I did not sign up yesterday...I sign up today.

You are trolling...some of it is good stuff, some of it is a bit sloppy.

Had to get this info out word out of ESPN is that Shaka is on his way to MN...said he is driving to avoid a media frenzy. More to follow.

Had to get this info out word out of ESPN is that Shaka is on his way to MN...said he is driving to avoid a media frenzy. More to follow.

I doubt he's driving here from Virginia. Has anyone ever driven that? I've done Baltimore to Minneapolis before and it's one hell of a drive.

I doubt he's driving here from Virginia. Has anyone ever driven that? I've done Baltimore to Minneapolis before and it's one hell of a drive.

Just as likely this would be diversionary misinformation - if there's even any basis to it.

This reminds me of the scene in Johnny Dangerously when someone cuts the brake line in their car, and they're careening down the hill so fast that their radio starts playing faster.

Bad Gopher...stop being such a Fargin' Icehole.

Why is on his way to Minnesota? He's got WWE tickets for crying out loud!!! He'd never miss that for anything

Bad Gopher...stop being such a Fargin' Icehole.

original.jpg

Attachments

• original.jpg
    original.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 14

He's not driving. He's being driven here by Kelly Leeks. Lil' Shaka is curled up in the trunk, sleeping peacefully, according to Leeks.

:cool02::cool02:

Top Bottom