News on Shaka Smart

2:00 PM update

Shaka and VCU are at a total stand still. They're having a hard time meeting his demands. My snitches in the VCU office informed me they asked Shaka today to issue a statement that hes staying at VCU and he WILL NOT do that until the ink dries on the contract. Clearly he and VCU could still come to terms today I'm not saying they can't but it simply doesn't look likely at this point.

Shaka is overwhelmed by the amount of tweets him and his wife are getting begging him to stay. As he walks around town people are yelling at him please stay Shaka.

Shaka did spend sometime this morning trying to find out who the mole is to no success. Hes very concerned regarding this thread.

Shaka knows Norwood is the kind of guy who does whatever it takes to get his man. Norwood has no problem showing up to Shakas front door unannounced to work out a deal if needed. That said the two are expected to meet later tonight.

UCLA has put the full court press on and has had both Reggie Miller and Dan Gadzuric call him to tell him that UCLA is the only place for him to become a legend.

Minnesota feels they have a backing from Target at this point to build better facilities. It is a MUST to land Shaka.

It is thought that if a deal isn't reached by tonight it would be held off until next week if he leaves VCU as the NCAA Frowns upon announcing coaching hires during the games of the tourney. Shaka has a prior commitment Monday night to go watch Monday Night Raw in Washington DC. He is a very big fan so I somewhat doubt he puts that on hold to have a PC on Monday.

Hahahaha

I love the nuggets....Raw? Dan Gadzuric of all former Bruins? that's the best they could get to call?

. Shaka has a prior commitment Monday night to go watch Monday Night Raw in Washington DC. He is a very big fan so I somewhat doubt he puts that on hold to have a PC on Monday.

Hahahaha. Shaka might be the new Gophers coach or he might stay at VCU or go to UCLA, but Monday Night Raw is his priority!

Reggie Miller now competing against Spike Lee? Maybe they can add a "Shaka Smart" chapter to the end of the Winning Time 30 for 30 doc....

He signs his new deal with Minnesota, VCU or UCLA at center court, Madison Square Garden, NO EXCEPTIONS!

Shaka and VCU are at a total stand still. They're having a hard time meeting his demands. My snitches in the VCU office informed me they asked Shaka today to issue a statement that hes staying at VCU and he WILL NOT do that until the ink dries on the contract. Clearly he and VCU could still come to terms today I'm not saying they can't but it simply doesn't look likely at this point.

Shaka is overwhelmed by the amount of tweets him and his wife are getting begging him to stay. As he walks around town people are yelling at him please stay Shaka.

Shaka did spend sometime this morning trying to find out who the mole is to no success. Hes very concerned regarding this thread.

Shaka knows Norwood is the kind of guy who does whatever it takes to get his man. Norwood has no problem showing up to Shakas front door unannounced to work out a deal if needed. That said the two are expected to meet later tonight.

UCLA has put the full court press on and has had both Reggie Miller and Dan Gadzuric call him to tell him that UCLA is the only place for him to become a legend.

Minnesota feels they have a backing from Target at this point to build better facilities. It is a MUST to land Shaka.

It is thought that if a deal isn't reached by tonight it would be held off until next week if he leaves VCU as the NCAA Frowns upon announcing coaching hires during the games of the tourney. Shaka has a prior commitment Monday night to go watch Monday Night Raw in Washington DC. He is a very big fan so I somewhat doubt he puts that on hold to have a PC on Monday.

If he likes WWE, MN can introduce him to Jessie the Body and Mean Gene Okerlund

You're not even funny anymore. This is too bad, now I know you're just an internet troll - not even fun anymore.

Oh, she's aware of you guys!

But I told her it was probably just a bunch of fat sweaty guys!

I'm kidding! Remember, I am a midwest guy.

That is no problem, as long as you did not tell her it is a bunch Pavs.

I haven't watched the WWF (E) in about 15 years. Is Val Venis still the Intercontinental Champion?

Shaka has a prior commitment Monday night to go watch Monday Night Raw in Washington DC. He is a very big fan so I somewhat doubt he puts that on hold to have a PC on Monday.

Screw Dan Gadzurik - let's have Brock Lesnar show up on his door-step.

Crap. Need to head into a meeting. It's going to kill me to have to catch up on the 13 pages I'll miss while I'm gone.

Now that was better. Entertaining, but yet still reasonable info if you are a reader who wants to believe.

They were making Elvis burgers down at our cafeteria (where I looked for Shaka but did not find him).

If you want to lure me into a bear trap, just put an Elvis burger in there.

Does this have anything to do with the Road Dogg?

hE1B3AE4A

Top Bottom