Nebraska and Illinois.....in two days!

Martinez is playing hero ball. Sooner or later, he is going to get his head chopped off.

Nebraska's Defense may look different by the time they play the Gophers on October 16.

NEBBY SUCKS!!!

Last edited:

Nebraska's Defense may look different by the time they play the Gophers on October 16.

True, things will change for them once they face better offenses. Illinois was 12 of 14 each of the past 2 years in YPG. And this is their backup QB who was turrrrible at Rutgers. And their first game with a whole new coaching staff.

Martinez is playing hero ball. Sooner or later, he is going to get his head chopped off.

Their defense will look different bad when they play the Gophers on October 16. Unless they forfeit for lack of competitiveness (is that even a word?).

Illinois! Rather have them than Nebraska I guess.

Bielma needs an oxygen tank to walk to midfield and shake hands with the worst coach in the BIG.

Let me repeat:

Downtrodden Nebraska coaches usually get fired after they lose to the Gophers.

Bo Pellini lost to the Gophers 28-24 on November 22, 2014. He was fired on November 30.

Mike Riley lost to the Gophers 54-21 on November 11, 2017. He was fired on November 22.

Scott Frost is hoping that he wins six games before Nebraska plays the Gophers.

Bielma needs an oxygen tank to walk to midfield and shake hands with the worst coach in the BIG.
Head like a parade float, 11-29 record in the SEC, and took him 14 tries to win his first conference game at Arkansas. But give him the worst roster in the West, put his starting QB out in the first quarter, and still a win. Because Nebraska is bad.

Scott Frost teams, so disciplined, smart, and well coached. Boy does he regret not following his gut and turning down the Nebraska job. That’s what’s I’d guess based on how long it took him to say yes. He’s in it now, and there’s no good way out.

I heard an analyst pre-season say Martinez was an accurate passer and I’m like, you just lost all credibility.

Cheaters never win...

I can't believe how Nebraska pisses away almost ever game. I did tell my buddy at least no one needs to correct that top 15 wins of the Frost Era Tweet...

Let me repeat:

Downtrodden Nebraska coaches usually get fired after they lose to the Gophers.

Bo Pellini lost to the Gophers 28-24 on November 22, 2014. He was fired on November 30.

Mike Riley lost to the Gophers 54-21 on November 11, 2017. He was fired on November 22.

Scott Frost is hoping that he wins six games before Nebraska plays the Gophers.
And the what? Who would want to go there? Nine wins with Bo wasn’t enough and they would have just fired the Nebraska golden boy that is Scott Frost.

At this point, a Mike Riley caliber hire would be out of reach for them.

Frost is just not that bright.

Same "excuses" every week.
Just catching bad breaks at bad time.
Bad bounces.
We'll get our breaks.
Just gotta make a play.
They made a play.
We didn't make a play.

Didn't make enough plays.

Need to avoid mistakes.

He just says the same things each week, but I don't think he has any idea how to better coach his team to execute and not make mistakes.

Top Bottom