Nebraska and Illinois.....in two days!

Keep us off grider's in the loop. No t.v. or radio access as my data on my phone is very slow

The first score of the BIG season is an absolute dumbass move by Neb. You can't make this up.
Wow I saw the gamecast and thought it was a mistake did someone really get safetied on a punt return?

Wow I saw the gamecast and thought it was a mistake did someone really get safetied on a punt return?
Caught the punt going backwards at about the 2 or 3 yard line into the end zone for the tackle.

Peters left the field, got sacked and the NE defender landed right on too of him. Drive his left shoulder into the ground.

Peters knocked out on a sack by Nebraska. Looks like a shoulder or collarbone. That's bad for lllinois for sure.

6-2 on a missed extra point after touchdown by Markese Stepp - Neb.

9-2 Neb.

Martinez throws as accurate as I do throwing beer cans at a garbage can.

I actually would prefer for Bielema to lose. I'd hate for him to find success and turn Illinois around.

This is doubly true....as the Gophers have been able to snag a few nice players out of the Chicago/Illinois areas.

Martinez makes me nervous. I think he has more upside than any BIG QB. Plus he ran for 7 TD's and 5.7 YD/PC

Stats
CMPATTCMP%YDSAVGTDINTLNGRTG
appears he's regressing to the mean - missing wide open receivers/broadsides of barns.

Top Bottom