Nebraska and Illinois.....in two days!

This is doubly true....as the Gophers have been able to snag a few nice players out of the Chicago/Illinois areas.
Good point. I think the Gophs have a good reputation there and would hate that to erode. Especially to the Cane Toad looking guy.

Imagine Nebraska losing to Illinois with sitkowski playing, he is horrible

appears he's regressing to the mean - missing wide open receivers/broadsides of barns.
He really is what he is. A good runner below average passer. Can’t make a bad defense look horrible and run up stats. Can look mediocre against a good defense.

That vaunted Scott Frost discipline and intelligence on the field caused the Ill TD.
Went from a NEB interception to an Illinois TD.

Fumble on a big gain by Ill. My God, these guys suck.

Martinez is brutal for another year it looks like. He can miss basic throws by 5 feet.
HAHAHAHA. Now he fumbles for an Ill TD.

This is the funniest thing I've seen in years.

I think the question is not who wins this game, but who doesn't lose the game worse than the other team.

Remember when a 9 win season was considered unacceptable at Nebraska? Bo remembers.

547bae50ede5b.image.jpg

Illini look like a completely different team. Bret wasted no time putting his stamp on this offense.

The Frost press conference will be must watch if they lose.

Please pour it on them, Illinois!

I believe Sitkowski was the starting QB ahead of Annexstad and IMG Academy. I know they both went there, but I may have my years mixed up.

Nebby making a not very good Illinois team look like a contender.

Top Bottom