NDSU or Iowa

Are you kidding?? It NEVER gets old worrying and obsessing about a school's team that not only isn't in the B1G, but isn't even in the FBS.

Get too worried about little brother and you end up like Penn State talking about how this or that school isn't a rivalry and then they start beating you ...

I will say that if NDSU somehow pulls this off it will Be rocking at the Corn Palace!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure what the consensus is, I don't want to go back and read this whole thread

F*ck Iowa, Go Bizon

Just saw this posted on Streak for the Cash when it comes to this game.

nittanynation16
NDSU has beaten their last 5 FBS opponents. Also, Iowa is a little overrated. NDSU to easily cover

ESPN_Fantasy_Sports
ESPN_Fantasy_Sports moderator1 hour ago
@nittanynation16 Yes NDSU has beaten their last 5 FBS opponents, but none of those teams were anywhere near the caliber this Iowa team is. Not even saying Iowa is some juggernaut, but Minnesota, Iowa State and a down Kansas State (past NDSU wins over FBS) team they are not. Will be a very intriguing matchup for sure. Only wish this game would've occurred last year with that NDSU roster.

(Sigh)

Just saw this posted on Streak for the Cash when it comes to this game.

nittanynation16
NDSU has beaten their last 5 FBS opponents. Also, Iowa is a little overrated. NDSU to easily cover

ESPN_Fantasy_Sports
ESPN_Fantasy_Sports moderator1 hour ago
@nittanynation16 Yes NDSU has beaten their last 5 FBS opponents, but none of those teams were anywhere near the caliber this Iowa team is. Not even saying Iowa is some juggernaut, but Minnesota, Iowa State and a down Kansas State (past NDSU wins over FBS) team they are not. Will be a very intriguing matchup for sure. Only wish this game would've occurred last year with that NDSU roster.

(Sigh)

Oh man could you imagine if NDSU would have been Iowa's only loss last year? That would have been epic.

Oh man could you imagine if NDSU would have been Iowa's only loss last year? That would have been epic.

Interesting thought...guessing IA would have ended up with more than one loss in that scenario.

I will say that if NDSU somehow pulls this off it will Be rocking at the Corn Palace!

Isn't the Corn Palace in South Dakota? [emoji41] [emoji535]

Hey, this is NDSU's last game with a B1G team. Best to send them off with an ass kicking and bury those trolls. We will continue to see Iowa and we can deal with them ourselves.

Kinda thought Iowa would win this for sure, especially since it's a home game

I can't trust anyone who would root for Iowa in any game.

Yeah, I'm not sure how anyone can root for Iowa. Chances are they win it but I'd love for them to lose momentum and become demoralized heading Big Ten play. Don't care about or pay attention to FCS fans. Why even engage in argument.

I am rooting for a giant fireball

Best case scenario playing out...IA squeaks out a close win over FCS team @ home.

HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BISON!
lots of Minnesota kids on that roster every year doing great things for them

Just a baffling game from Iowa. That extension for ferentz sure looks good

Top Bottom