Nate Andrews Commits UPDATED 12/18: Alabama offers Andrews

I decided to look at his Twitter account the guy pounds on the Golden Gophers for 99% percent of his posts.

Yea, and Nate may have already. If you look at PantherHawk's twitter profile he has tweeted to A.J. Barker, Martezz Shabazz, Nate Andrews, Nate Godwin, Andre McDonald, Brock Vereen, Brandon Green, MarQueis Gray, asked Reusse to interview him, Alex Mayes, and Eric Carter. I'm confident that our players and recruits are too intelligent to believe any of this fools nonsense.

I remember him tweeting Cooper as well.. but from a different Twitter account. Cooper shut him down asap and locked his account.

I didn't want to make this thread talk more about pantherhawk as I am excited about andrews and do not want to change the subject, but this is classic p-hawk. I looked at his twitter profile and he is following 8 people. 5 players/recruits, Reusse, and... Pink. The female pop singer Pink.

I didn't want to make this thread talk more about pantherhawk as I am excited about andrews and do not want to change the subject, but this is classic p-hawk. I looked at his twitter profile and he is following 8 people. 5 players/recruits, Reusse, and... Pink. The female pop singer Pink.

Haha nice. More proof of his idiocy.

From earlier today.

Nate Andrews ‏@NateAndrews1
S/O to my Minnesota fans.. I already love y'all!!

Please tell me Andrews just didn't post his phone number on twitter. Pantherhawk is gonna be calling him nonstop now!

The thing with Saban is that, his wife has said he no longer enjoys winning at the college level....
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that would never be a sarcastic quote if true. Sounds like a very legitimate statement. One thing we know about coaches' wives is that they really try to stir it up in their local football communities. Thanks for the info.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that would never be a sarcastic quote if true. Sounds like a very legitimate statement. One thing we know about coaches' wives is that they really try to stir it up in their local football communities. Thanks for the info.

So is your name Twins Talker or Twin Stalker? I like to imagine the latter (albeit that is creepy).

I wonder if you both were stalking me this morning. I looked at Twinstalker's name and was thinking which one he was and if there were any particular twins he stalked, like the Olsens. Many of us on this board think alike. Kinda scary.

+1 to the whole "Twin Stalker" thing. I was going to ask if he stalked one or the other of the world-famous Cheerleading Twins from the U (fl. ca. 1997-2001). I know several in my circle fantasized about stalking them.

+1 to the whole "Twin Stalker" thing. I was going to ask if he stalked one or the other of the world-famous Cheerleading Twins from the U (fl. ca. 1997-2001). I know several in my circle fantasized about stalking them.

Not sure I know about them???

Ha. I leave it to your imagination. Don't come here often. Usually am at GI but every once in a while check in.

I'm Taking a official Visit to Florida State Next Weekend...

Uh Oh...

I tweeted at him after saying this:

@NateAndrews1 remember where its at bud and who shows you love #minnesota #gopherpride we'd love 2 see u in maroon and gold

He responded:

@kalbrecht17 No worries !! #GoGophers

I still feel pretty good about him. He seems to tweet about the Gophs all the time. Would love to see him come here for sure!

@NateAndrews1 remember where its at bud and who shows you love #minnesota #gopherpride we'd love 2 see u in maroon and gold

He responded:

I still feel pretty good about him. He seems to tweet about the Gophs all the time. Would love to see him come here for sure!

I agree, he seems to really be sold on the program. In all likelihood he is just making absolutely sure he has the right school and is getting some free trips while he's at it, who can blame him.

He responded:

That actually makes me feel a lot better! I really believe that this kid is going to be special.

I agree, he seems to really be sold on the program. In all likelihood he is just making absolutely sure he has the right school and is getting some free trips while he's at it, who can blame him.

my thoughts exactly as well.

@NateAndrews1:

"Great night with coach Kill and coach Sawvel at my house. They really want me at Minnesota and I'm glad I'm committed there #Gophers=100%"

kid seems pretty solid now.

Now we have to survive these FSU and Tennessee flirtations.

Now we have to survive these FSU and Tennessee flirtations.

DJ use to always ask me what college I'm going to when he seen me and I Always said Idk.. I'm going to Minnesota man. #RIPMAN

So ready to be playing for THE University of Minnesota.

DJ use to always ask me what college I'm going to when he seen me and I Always said Idk.. I'm going to Minnesota man. #RIPMAN

So ready to be playing for THE University of Minnesota.

Yeah, I saw that too. Sounds like he's as committed as Eric Carter (another kid who talks about us a TON on Twitter). Of course, I'm not holding my breath until they sign though.

Nate's been pretty quiet on Twitter after his FSU visit. Hopefully he is still as solid as he appeared to be a week ago.

I really enjoy the way these kids *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# with your minds so you can read into comments or no comments, and over analyze everything. :)

Top Bottom