Jerry Kill - New Mexico State

Deep pocketed boosters, such as myself, are thrilled by the prospect of having such an esteemed ball coach prowl the sidelines at Aggie Memorial Stadium.
Lol

I wonder if the world's greatest strength and conditioning coach (who is currently working at a Tennessee high school) will get a phone call and offered a position?

Yeah, if healthy I am sure Kill can help them, can't really hurt them much. Although if they are smart they will start working on the heir apparent as soon as possible because with Kill's health there is no guarantee he will stick around long.
I think they hire him to lay down a solid foundation like he did at the U. His future health will dictate how long he can coach. I hope that he has learned lots of lessons along the way to lighten up his load a little.

Making fun of a guy who behaves like a middle schooler isn’t the same thing as vitriol

I appreciate what he did for the program. If his health allowed it, he probably would still be the coach here.
I agree, very likely.

Did you see him after the Iowa State game? “Air hand shake “ with the Iowa State coach. What a jerk!

Will the press conference be on Aggie Vision?

Prediction - The week before the Gopher - New Mexico State game next year will crash the Gopher Hole server. and at least two posters will be banned.

Let’s let Kill’s unfortunate remarks go. He is very loyal to his friends and he was upset that his team of coaches was not retained by the U.
Kill did an excellent job in building our program when others didn’t want the job. Let’s give him a round of applause when introduced and move on to the game.

Let’s let Kill’s unfortunate remarks go. He is very loyal to his friends and he was upset that his team of coaches was not retained by the U.
Kill did an excellent job in building our program when others didn’t want the job. Let’s give him a round of applause when introduced and move on to the game.
Excellent? C+ but no higher than that.

Respect what he did as our coach and felt horrible for him when he retired. But he crossed MAJOR lines after Fleck was hired. I have a hard time respecting someone like that. Our previous 3 coaches left with class and were never heard from again (well Mason was, but as a media member...and never with vitriol towards the university or his successor). Kill just couldn't do it. I won't boo him, but I won't cheer either.

Respect what he did as our coach and felt horrible for him when he retired. But he crossed MAJOR lines after Fleck was hired. I have a hard time respecting someone like that. Our previous 3 coaches left with class and were never heard from again (well Mason was, but as a media member...and never with vitriol towards the university or his successor). Kill just couldn't do it. I won't boo him, but I won't cheer either.
Mason has taken few shots at brew, but stuck to his w/l record

I applaud Jerry Kill. He'd probably be better off retired, but he can't stomach it. I have no hard feelings and I wish him the best.

I for one look forward to the next 2.66 seasons of watching Jerry Kill on Aggievision, turning boys into men in the AV department as well as on the squad

I still have my Jerrysota shirt. Appreciate what he did here, honestly. But he is petty and I lost a lot of respect for him as a person.

Top Bottom