Jerry Kill - New Mexico State

None of the “building stuff just didn’t see the results yet” really counts for much of he bails on the program and it is sent off the abyss of the early 90s
I don't remember the whole history there, but wasn't there some cheating going on too?

I got a couple from him while at Minnesota. It said something like Thanks for supporting the Gophers … or words in that vein. And he took the time to sign it. It wasn’t printed.
The message was but not the signature.
Don't be jealous but I have a signed photo of him where he signed that I'm "the best".

Don't be jealous but I have a signed photo of him where he signed that I'm "the best".
Yeah? Well, I have a- a- a- ok, I have nothing that cool. So, I'm jealous.

Brick by Brick vs Row the Boat. Find out September 1st

I see that former UNLV head coach Tony Sanchez is on Kill's NMSU staff. I guess that they had crossed paths are TCU a while back. I think that NMSU and UNLV are similar in terms of football potential. Winning is Mission Impossible at both places. Go Gophers, beat the Aggies!

I see that former UNLV head coach Tony Sanchez is on Kill's NMSU staff. I guess that they had crossed paths are TCU a while back. I think that NMSU and UNLV are similar in terms of football potential. Winning is Mission Impossible at both places. Go Gophers, beat the Aggies!
You mean Tony "Dirty" Sanchez?

1649549526695.png

Top Bottom