Jerry Kill - New Mexico State

Word

Eats difficult conversations
Reaction score
Deep pocketed boosters, such as myself, are thrilled by the prospect of having such an esteemed ball coach prowl the sidelines at Aggie Memorial Stadium.
Lol

50PoundHead

Reaction score
I wonder if the world's greatest strength and conditioning coach (who is currently working at a Tennessee high school) will get a phone call and offered a position?

hungan1

Reaction score
Yeah, if healthy I am sure Kill can help them, can't really hurt them much. Although if they are smart they will start working on the heir apparent as soon as possible because with Kill's health there is no guarantee he will stick around long.
I think they hire him to lay down a solid foundation like he did at the U. His future health will dictate how long he can coach. I hope that he has learned lots of lessons along the way to lighten up his load a little.

Vandy

Reaction score
Making fun of a guy who behaves like a middle schooler isn’t the same thing as vitriol

I appreciate what he did for the program. If his health allowed it, he probably would still be the coach here.
I agree, very likely.

Pete smith

Reaction score
Did you see him after the Iowa State game? “Air hand shake “ with the Iowa State coach. What a jerk!

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
Will the press conference be on Aggie Vision?

Prediction - The week before the Gopher - New Mexico State game next year will crash the Gopher Hole server. and at least two posters will be banned.

BRADLEYMICHAEL

Reaction score
Let’s let Kill’s unfortunate remarks go. He is very loyal to his friends and he was upset that his team of coaches was not retained by the U.
Kill did an excellent job in building our program when others didn’t want the job. Let’s give him a round of applause when introduced and move on to the game.

Spaulding!No!

Reaction score
Let’s let Kill’s unfortunate remarks go. He is very loyal to his friends and he was upset that his team of coaches was not retained by the U.
Kill did an excellent job in building our program when others didn’t want the job. Let’s give him a round of applause when introduced and move on to the game.
Excellent? C+ but no higher than that.

MGGopher

Reaction score
Respect what he did as our coach and felt horrible for him when he retired. But he crossed MAJOR lines after Fleck was hired. I have a hard time respecting someone like that. Our previous 3 coaches left with class and were never heard from again (well Mason was, but as a media member...and never with vitriol towards the university or his successor). Kill just couldn't do it. I won't boo him, but I won't cheer either.

salzie

Reaction score
Respect what he did as our coach and felt horrible for him when he retired. But he crossed MAJOR lines after Fleck was hired. I have a hard time respecting someone like that. Our previous 3 coaches left with class and were never heard from again (well Mason was, but as a media member...and never with vitriol towards the university or his successor). Kill just couldn't do it. I won't boo him, but I won't cheer either.
Mason has taken few shots at brew, but stuck to his w/l record

fmlizard

Reaction score
I for one look forward to the next 2.66 seasons of watching Jerry Kill on Aggievision, turning boys into men in the AV department as well as on the squad

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
I still have my Jerrysota shirt. Appreciate what he did here, honestly. But he is petty and I lost a lot of respect for him as a person.

Top Bottom