JD Spielman

I heard Nebraska doesn’t want him anymore, but won’t let him leave out of spite toward MN.

We should start pretending we really want bad players to trick the Badgers into offering.

Come on PJ. Find a player that Nebraska is interested in and you can trade. Willing to barter will be the new thing with the NCAA.

I highly doubt that is true.
Great Response. I’m impressed you haven’t been banned (again) yet. 3-days/9-posts must be a record. Likely because you have so far refrained from insulting the family of an anonymous message board poster (can’t believe that is even a thing you wacko). It astonishes me that you still don’t realize how pathetic your actions are – either you are a child or your mind operates at that level.

I heard Nebraska doesn’t want him anymore, but won’t let him leave out of spite toward MN.
I'm assuming you're being facetious, but Nebraska doesn't have a choice. If he wants to transfer, they cannot stop him from entering the portal (where in the past schools could block some transfers).

If he does want to transfer (still TBD), I'm not sure if he'd have to wait until after he formally graduates. I would think if he transfers before he formally graduates that he would then have to sit a year (not a graduate transfer). If the rumors are true about him wanting to transfer and graduating in spring, he may not be able to enter the transfer portal until June or so.

That said, I still expect to see him in Lincoln next year. I'll be fine being wrong, as long as MN is the only B1G team he'd consider. The ultimate kick in the seeds would be if he transferred to Wisco...

Great Response. I’m impressed you haven’t been banned (again) yet. 3-days/9-posts must be a record. Likely because you have so far refrained from insulting the family of an anonymous message board poster (can’t believe that is even a thing you wacko). It astonishes me that you still don’t realize how pathetic your actions are – either you are a child or your mind operates at that level.

Stop talking to yourself by making all these fake accounts. It's getting a bit out of hand :ROFLMAO:

Nebraska media are saying that he will be back with UN for his final season.

This has always been the most likely outcome in this situation. The rumors of him coming here were not based on much so in the end if it turns out he is staying put it would not be that surprising at all.

I've heard many first hand accounts of Spielman. He's coming! Where did I hear them? Gopher hole, the source for everyday accurate up to date information.

I've heard many first hand accounts of Spielman. He's coming! Where did I hear them? Gopher hole, the source for everyday accurate up to date information.

Hmmm, 10 pages and 285 threads and we are still not sure if the earth is flat or spherical.

Last edited:

Is Spoofy your source??? According to him Nebraska doesn't want him. ???

Is Spoofy your source??? According to him Nebraska doesn't want him. ???
On top of all your other challenges, you continue to prove that you aren’t the brightest bulb in the bunch either.

Great Response
Get a life dude. And if you are going to choose to be a deranged stalker on here then at least be capable of keeping up with normal conversation. Here’s a hint, you missed the boat completely on the Woz post too. Sharp as a tack that’s for sure.

Get a life dude. And if you are going to choose to be a deranged stalker on here then at least be capable of keeping up with normal conversation. Here’s a hint, you missed the boat completely on the Woz post too. Sharp as a tack that’s for sure.
hahahaha
Woz 20 career games played. 28 receptions 314 yards. 0 Touchdowns.......Not good

Can't argue with the facts spoofy
Facts like 16 banned screen names in 6 months, 100% of your posts to or about me, a willingness to post things about my family, and a mind so slow you don’t realize how pathetic you are and still think I’m arguing anything about Woz’s ability? Those are the facts I see. Sharp as a tack that’s for sure.

Facts like 16 banned screen names in 6 months, 100% of your posts to or about me, a willingness to post things about my family, and a mind so slow you don’t realize how pathetic you are and still think I’m arguing anything about Woz’s ability? Those are the facts I see. Sharp as a tack that’s for sure.
I'm here to talk gopher football. Lighten up Francis

I'm here to talk gopher football. Lighten up Francis
And yet thru 16 screen names that were banned and 17 posts on this one (100% to/about me) you are yet to do that. Folks on here are brighter than to buy that crap. It is time to seek professional help....

Screen Name (joined date, banned date)
1. bleedgophersucks (8/16, 8/17)
2. BleedGopherOverated (9/1, 9/1)
3. Gopherguy1515 (10/5, 10/5)
4. Bleedsucksuknow (10/10, 10,12)
5. JackRyan (10/13, 10,13)
6. spoofinabitch (10/14, 10/14)
7. Yomomma (10/16, 10/16)
8. Spoofin2.0 (10/20, 10/20)
9. Spoofin3.0 (10/20, 10/20)
10. Yourwhathurts2 (10/22, 11/13)
11. Bleedlikespenis (11/5, 11/9)
12. Stephenfoy (1/5, 1/11)
13. RobertPaulson (1/17, 1/22)
14. GopherGuy20 (1/25, 1/27)
15. GoldenNugz (1/30, 2/3)
16. HeHateMe (2/8, 2/12)
17. NewJerseyGopher (2/14, TBD)

And yet thru 16 screen names that were banned and 17 posts on this one (100% to/about me) you are yet to do that. Folks on here are brighter than to buy that crap. It is time to seek professional help....

Screen Name (joined date, banned date)
1. bleedgophersucks (8/16, 8/17)
2. BleedGopherOverated (9/1, 9/1)
3. Gopherguy1515 (10/5, 10/5)
4. Bleedsucksuknow (10/10, 10,12)
5. JackRyan (10/13, 10,13)
6. spoofinabitch (10/14, 10/14)
7. Yomomma (10/16, 10/16)
8. Spoofin2.0 (10/20, 10/20)
9. Spoofin3.0 (10/20, 10/20)
10. Yourwhathurts2 (10/22, 11/13)
11. Bleedlikespenis (11/5, 11/9)
12. Stephenfoy (1/5, 1/11)
13. RobertPaulson (1/17, 1/22)
14. GopherGuy20 (1/25, 1/27)
15. GoldenNugz (1/30, 2/3)
16. HeHateMe (2/8, 2/12)
17. NewJerseyGopher (2/14, TBD)
Impressive research Spoofin! Do you work for the DNC?

Top Bottom