Hey! Look at who is back in the transfer portal and who else just entered it

A point guard!

16 points 3.7 assists 3.6 TOs (yikes) . Little guy 5-11 155 pounds - so I assume he is VERY fast. Shot decent from 3pt range 32.5% but only 37% FG

Not exactly battling the blue bloods for his services... St. Bonaventure is a successful mid major, I guess.
Don't come for our recruits Elon...we will crush you....

We do need a PG. So desperate times I guess. Hopefully he's the 2nd coming of Mathieu.

Makes me wonder if he has a commitable offer, or if he just had "interest".

At the end of the day, no coach is coming out and saying "hey I never offered your ass!"
He might if it looks like we lost a recruiting war against Elon....

I understand Willis can run point, but I don't think we necessarily want him running the point. I'm not saying this kid is the answer to that but I'm not ready to say we're all set at that spot.

Willis is a 2/3 that can shoot the ball.

I understand Willis can run point, but I don't think we necessarily want him running the point. I'm not saying this kid is the answer to that but I'm not ready to say we're all set at that spot.

Willis is a 2/3 that can shoot the ball.
Hasnt it been reported that the plan is for Willis to be a PG here? Thats what got him back here?

Hasnt it been reported that the plan is for Willis to be a PG here? Thats what got him back here?
Could be I guess. I wouldn't be 100% behind that unless you're just using him sparingly there. He's good enough to be productive on the wings IMO.

I remember that Willis was considered a secondary ball handler when he was with us, but, to my amateur eye, he looked tentative bringing the ball up the floor and not effective as a distributor.

To me, he would seem to be a plan C as a PG...

I hope we can hold of Kansas City. Gonna be a tough battle.
Fear the Roos. I'm more worried about the ones on that graphic I can't even name....

Honestly, almost all those schools are lateral moves to Bryant except MN and St. Bonnie.

A point guard!

haha, someone got mad when I asked who we beat out for Luke Lowe. This is even funnier.

Makes me remember some of the struggles Mash Jr had at what, 6'2, maybe 6'1. If this kid is listed at 5'11, my guess he's really 5'9 or 5'10.

This roster is quite interesting so far if Green commits.

Year 0 doesn't count, so whatever.

Jahcobi Neath, 6'-3" PG, who played at Wake Forest for 2 years, is transferring to the Badgers.

(from Madison.com)

haha, someone got mad when I asked who we beat out for Luke Lowe. This is even funnier.

Makes me remember some of the struggles Mash Jr had at what, 6'2, maybe 6'1. If this kid is listed at 5'11, my guess he's really 5'9 or 5'10.

This roster is quite interesting so far if Green commits.

Year 0 doesn't count, so whatever.
He's not coming here.

Another Center is off the board.

I remember that Willis was considered a secondary ball handler when he was with us, but, to my amateur eye, he looked tentative bringing the ball up the floor and not effective as a distributor.

To me, he would seem to be a plan C as a PG...

Well, one can manage without a true point guard in the starting lineup. That's not my preference but it can be done. Iowa didn't have a true point guard among their starters this year and the Gophers didn't in 2019 either.

Top Bottom