Gophers in the NFL

Rodney Smith in line for a start this weekend in Carolina? CMC is out, and Mike Davis is doubtful meaning it could be Rodney's chance to make a big impression in the final week.

Mike Evans is under contract, of course they will re-sign Godwin, and they also have Scotty Miller. Not sure why that guy thinks TJ will get a ton more target next year.

Really enjoying watching all the former Gophers in the NFL. Most enjoyable professional season I think I ever watched for the reason that multiple games every weekend have some level of interest to me.

Do any of the long time fans know what our record is for the highest number of former Gophers suited up in the NFL on any given Sunday (weekend)?

Really enjoying watching all the former Gophers in the NFL. Most enjoyable professional season I think I ever watched for the reason that multiple games every weekend have some level of interest to me.

Do any of the long time fans know what our record is for the highest number of former Gophers suited up in the NFL on any given Sunday (weekend)?
I would have to imagine it was some time in the early 70s

Great to see Rodney get the clear starting nod today for Carolina. Tough matchup against a top 5 run defense and a bad game script but he still housed one!

Also, I was on vacation in Mexico this week and before I said I had anything to do with Minnesota a TB fan told me how AWJr was his new favorite Buc.

Wow I total missed TJs catch, unreal. Winfield’s strip was a major turning point in the game for Tampa. They really took off after that. At least one gopher will be in the super bowl from the NFC but I am hoping it is the team with two Gophers that makes it :)

Wow I total missed TJs catch, unreal. Winfield’s strip was a major turning point in the game for Tampa. They really took off after that. At least one gopher will be in the super bowl from the NFC but I am hoping it is the team with two Gophers that makes it :)
Not only that, but it would shut up the insufferable dickheads to the east.

"He was a total stud at Minnesota"

The most amazing thing about that catch is how quickly he was able to stop his momentum going downfield and dive at the ball.

Top Bottom