Go Big Red or the Deon Sanders Circus ?

That's what I said. The buffalos will win 8 or 9 games.
9 is tough.
I don’t think they’re as good as Utah, Washington, USC, Oregon State

Maybe get one of those. But that assumes you win all the others. I think 8. 7 more likely than 9
Would be fun if I’m wrong

deion-sanders.gif

Good win for the Buffs but Nebraska isn't a big enough win to rush the field, even for Colorado. They've won the last 3 games after all.

If Nebraska had a quarterback and quit making so many mistakes, this would be a 14 to 14 game. Colorado is winning because of penalties and turnovers. Nebraska is losing because of penalties and turnovers. I think Nebraska wins a game or two this year where they are the underdog because they have talent and their defenses legit. I think Colorado starts losing pretty quickly when they play games where the opposition doesn't commit penalties and turnovers.
Found a straight up Prime hater

9 is tough.
I don’t think they’re as good as Utah, Washington, USC, Oregon State

Maybe get one of those. But that assumes you win all the others. I think 8. 7 more likely than 9
Would be fun if I’m wrong
Only defense in the PAC-12 I truly see being able to slow Colorado down is Utah. They can beat any of those teams, especially at home. USC going to Boulder in 3 weeks should be epic.

If you haven’t perused stub hub for Colorado tickets you should. They are crazy! That is how you tell when there is a significant interest.

Ur prob wrong on this one. 9 is there maybe 10. Speed Speed Speed.
PAC12 is tough. 6 Ws, maybe 7.
And thats quite the amazing turnaround for maybe the worst P5 team in 2022.

LOL.
Your football acumen is legendary.
go watch the first half when the defense was fresh. Nebraska offense (Sims and the playcalling) killed their defense. TOP in the 2nd half for NE possessions after their score to draw closer.
1:44 (3 and out)
1:26 (3 and fumble)
2:48 (turnover on downs)
That's when the game got away and the score went from 13-7 to 30-7. they sacked Colorado 8 times. NE somehow lost the TOP battle despite rushing for 220 yards to a team that plays hurry up offense. You can't put any D in that bad of situations time and time again and hope to hold on. But go ahead, look purely at the box score. The CO plays happened when Sanders could stand back and throw as the D wore down and couldn't rush the passer any longer later in the game.

Only defense in the PAC-12 I truly see being able to slow Colorado down is Utah. They can beat any of those teams, especially at home. USC going to Boulder in 3 weeks should be epic.
They were slowed down for a long time today by a pretty average Nebraska team

So much for the Nebraska defense being so difficult.

The Minnesota offense better be rolling by the North Carolina game...

1694290320820.png

Found a straight up Prime hater
I actually love Prime. I think he will win the conference title in the next 2 years. I just think this year they are an 8 or 9 win team.

What he did in rebuilding the roster in 1 off-season is amazing. I was cheering for Colorado today and I will be cheering for them the rest of the year.

Why would you say I am a 'hater" ?

Solely because I don't think they are as good as the media thinks they are ??

I don't think so... I honestly think he has found a long-term spot in Boulder.
Not a chance. I have no idea where he ends up, but Prime won't be in CO past year three and probably not past year two.

Ima CU fan! Love loud and proud and DGAF attitude.

Top Bottom