Go Big Red or the Deon Sanders Circus ?

NE is bigger and more physical on D. all that space CO had last week is gone and they're getting overpowered. NE offense just looks god awful and can't give their D any life line

Sanders only kept 10 buffs from last season. 68 new players. Amazing what he has done. Preseason virtually all the experts were saying CU would likely win two or maybe three games tops. PAC12 a handful this season, would be quite an achievement if CU got to .500 and a bowl game.

The announcers are continuing to act like Nebraska is winning. It’s over. Nebraska loses by 30 in the end.

Nebraska is not as bad as we thought. Colorado is not as good as we thought.

Ahhhh, the good 'ol Burp Bielema call by Sanders well into the 4th, up by 22? Lets' go for the 2 point conversion.

I’m thinking just the opposite. Nebraska is worse than we thought and Colorado is better than we thought.

If Nebraska had a quarterback and quit making so many mistakes, this would be a 14 to 14 game. Colorado is winning because of penalties and turnovers. Nebraska is losing because of penalties and turnovers. I think Nebraska wins a game or two this year where they are the underdog because they have talent and their defenses legit. I think Colorado starts losing pretty quickly when they play games where the opposition doesn't commit penalties and turnovers.

I’m thinking just the opposite. Nebraska is worse than we thought and Colorado is better than we thought.
I’m thinking Nebraska is worse than we thought and the gophers are worse than we thought. Colorado is still uncertain - they played one team with no defense and another with no offense. Both defenses were worn down because they were on the field the whole game. Colorado may be pretty decent, but they looked vulnerable at times today against a team who looks real bad.

Top Bottom