Go Big Red or the Deon Sanders Circus ?

When someone is open, this Sanders kid does not miss...
He is legit

I get what Hunter is doing is impressive. But if Colorado has a heisman candidate it is sanders not Hunter.

Hunter responsible for the only Touchdown given up today by not playing sound football too.

I’m thinking Nebraska is worse than we thought and the gophers are worse than we thought. Colorado is still uncertain - they played one team with no defense and another with no offense. Both defenses were worn down because they were on the field the whole game. Colorado may be pretty decent, but they looked vulnerable at times today against a team who looks real bad.
Eh, the Nebraska D looks MORE than serviceable, but was hung out to dry by the Neb offense with turnovers and inability to stay on the field and sustain drives. Gassed in the end.

PenaltiesNeb 6-40Colorado 9-80
TurnoversNeb 4Col 0
All-in-all, I'd call the whole game a circus

If Nebraska had a quarterback and quit making so many mistakes, this would be a 14 to 14 game. Colorado is winning because of penalties and turnovers. Nebraska is losing because of penalties and turnovers. I think Nebraska wins a game or two this year where they are the underdog because they have talent and their defenses legit. I think Colorado starts losing pretty quickly when they play games where the opposition doesn't commit penalties and turnovers.
Woulda, coulda, shoulda

If Nebraska had a quarterback and quit making so many mistakes, this would be a 14 to 14 game. Colorado is winning because of penalties and turnovers. Nebraska is losing because of penalties and turnovers. I think Nebraska wins a game or two this year where they are the underdog because they have talent and their defenses legit. I think Colorado starts losing pretty quickly when they play games where the opposition doesn't commit penalties and turnovers.
Those are all things that make a team bad, though. No reason to believe Nebraska has the ability to score if they cut out the mistakes. They haven’t shown that yet.

No. He is talking about how much he likes the Rockies and CU. i would give him 5 years.
Deion is known for a lot of talk...could be just that.

After last week I thought our o was awful... after today's game I think nebby may end up with a top 3 def in the B1G

The Buffs are a fun team to watch! Speed kills!
The Miami of the 80s & 90s? Is Sanders capable of keeping egos grounded and avoid the hubris Miami ran into?

I’m thinking just the opposite. Nebraska is worse than we thought and Colorado is better than we thought.
Really disagree.

This is showing they’re exactly who we thought they were last week.

Colorado is showing themselves to be a good team with some flaws.
Nebraska is showing that they’re still frosted over

Now the huskers have simply given up on the game. Colorado is a way better team with prime time coaching. They will win 8 or 9 games. Nebraska has a good coach, but they have a couple years of building and culture building until they are back to decent

Really disagree.

This is showing they’re exactly who we thought they were last week.

Colorado is showing themselves to be a good team with some flaws.
Nebraska is showing that they’re still frosted over
Nebraska is terrible and will battle Northwestern for the bottom of the Big Ten West. There will not be many wins, if any, in Lincoln this year.

Nebraska is terrible and will battle Northwestern for the bottom of the Big Ten West. There will not be many wins, if any, in Lincoln this year.
Disagree.

I think they are clearly better than northwestern.
They can play with Illinois, Purdue, Michigan state, wisconsin, and Iowa.
They should beat N Illinois and La Tech

They won’t win many if they turn it over like the first two games.
But I could see them winning up to 7 games. I would guess 5.

Last edited:

NE is bigger and more physical on D. all that space CO had last week is gone and they're getting overpowered. NE offense just looks god awful and can't give their D any life line
LOL.
Your football acumen is legendary.

Top Bottom