Go Big Red or the Deon Sanders Circus ?

This makes me believe more and more that the CU/TCU game was totally rigged by gamblers.

This Buffs offense looks like the one that didn't score against the Gophers for 119 minutes

If TCU's defense gives up big yards / points today you will know that their defense really stinks, and it was not all CU.... Nebraska defense looks very good today, which helps to apologize for our offensive output last week.

Although I'm no big Huskers fan (and listening to rather obnoxious fans for 3+ hours last Saturday does not help their cause in my mind), but I look at the whole Neon Deon show as the extreme example of how off-the-rails the college system has gone - with unlimited transfers, pump-n-dump programs, dropping conferences at a moment's notice and, of course, money, money, money.

If you thought Mertz was a turnover machine, we have a new leader....

The ball is the program! They turned it over 4 times vs us and now 3 times vs CU. Not a winning formula.

At least it may not be a one-score loss this time.

Coach Ego can eat my testicles. The Fanboys and Fangirls for Coach Ego can do the same. Go Big Red.

I thought Sims was terrible against us throwing the ball, but now he can't even time the snap properly. I actually feel sorry for the Neb fans as their Def has been getting the job done.

I thought Sims was terrible against us throwing the ball, but now he can't even time the snap properly. I actually feel sorry for the Neb fans as their Def has been getting the job done.
Apparently Prime knows where to find the film room. Sim’s not running on the Buffs.

Top Bottom