Go Big Red or the Deon Sanders Circus ?

Vandy

Reaction score
Hard to root for Nebraska, but a good showing would look good on Minnesota. & I am not a fan of loud mouth soup.....

The circus is good for the game, more people are talking about every game they play.

The talking is over. Let's play football!

I can only imagine the college parties in Boulder today, already one of the "drink ingest" colleges in the country.

Nebraska mistakes already hurting them today.

I can only imagine the college parties in Boulder today, already one of the "drink ingest" colleges in the country.
10 AM local kickoff going to have to be post-game or zombies from the night before

Makes absolutely no difference to me but Deion Danders is for real and will probably be at Ohio State or some other helmet school in 24 and no later than 25.

I see that the Buffs have also abandoned the traditional uniforms and went with the Black & White instead of other their traditional black & gold.

Makes absolutely no difference to me but Deion Danders is for real and will probably be at Ohio State or some other helmet school in 24 and no later than 25.
Wonder if Deion would follow his son to the pros. Jerry loves him!

CU is getting their money’s worth, no matter how long he stays - everyone making 💰

I'm going for the Feed Cornhuskers to appease my wife's side of the family. Granted they are the folks who broke a couch at her grandparents Iowa farm during a Nebraska loss and then swore to never be in Iowa on a day Nebby was playing football, but I don't like change in CFB and the Buffs embraced it enough to get a downgrade from me.

I think this is great for CU, Have to learn to win a close ones!

I'm going for the Feed Cornhuskers to appease my wife's side of the family. Granted they are the folks who broke a couch at her grandparents Iowa farm during a Nebraska loss and then swore to never be in Iowa on a day Nebby was playing football, but I don't like change in CFB and the Buffs embraced it enough to get a downgrade from me.
So, are you green and steal gifts 🎁 on Christmas 🎄?

Last edited:

Top Bottom