GAME #6: Gophers (5-0) v. Syracuse (4-0) [ESPN2, 4:30PM]

That's the only reason Malik is here. Need to hit a couple of those every game.

I'm gonna just say it. The Malik Smith experiment is a bust at this point. He is just not good.

A little premature aren't we?

14 points so far this half with 2 assists and 1 Reb.

Season average 6.6 pts

EE really needs to realize give up the layup. No we need to put Buggs in it. **** it.

God dammit Elliot. Can you please stay out of foul trouble for one game.

That miss by Dre H. was big. He needs to get it going.

Buggs can't be any worse than what we were doing without EE, plus Joey has 3 fouls as well.

I put EE back in around the 6 or 7 min mark if we can keep it under 10 until then.

Like I said...it was only a matter of time. EE was playing too well. The thing with Malik is that he just needs to play within himself. Be the good shooter you can be and play solid defense. That's all we need from him.

I think you have to leave Elliot in. If he fouls out at any point in the game, you're going to lose. You can't afford to have him on the bench for 1 minute.

Buggs could surprise.. He likes running the court in fast transitions.

I'm going to be really disappointed if Pitino doesn't at least put Buggs in for a couple of minutes.

I'm going to be really disappointed if Pitino doesn't at least put Buggs in for a couple of minutes.

Why Madtown? Is it because Pitino know what Buggs strengths and weaknesses are versus your personal opinion?

What happened to Dre? He's been non-existent this half.

Top Bottom