GAME #6: Gophers (5-0) v. Syracuse (4-0) [ESPN2, 4:30PM]

Eliason, knocking down two consecutive freethrows? Man if he's getting that down he is going to be pure beastmode.

Great, great hustle now. Love the pace (first time I've watched the team this year, so it's definitely a change from what I saw last time I watched :) )

Man the athleticism that we are showing is really disrupting Cuse's chemistry.

We are pushing our pace on them and it's working. Freshmen point guard is going to need to be better for them.

To me, it looks like the press forces cuse into an uncomfortable pace. That's a good sign.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rebounding has not been terrible thus far. We are battling that's for sure.

Joey King with a spark off the bench. Mathieu might be too small to play against real teams I don't know.

Joey King has been excellent this year so far. We're lucky to have gotten him.

Eliason's change in conditioning is showing. He's been great so far.

I would be suprised if King isn't starting by the start of big ten play.

Joey King has been excellent this year so far. We're lucky to have gotten him.

Way back when, there was a comment on GopherHole that the only reason the NCAA approved King's transfer was because our Coach's last name is Pitino.

Is this the same Elliot Eliason we had last year? He's the best player on the court right now. Changed every single shot Syracuse has taken at the rim so far.

I feel like refs have missed a carrying call, and an over the back call as well. Elliason is making a great defensive impact.

If it hasn't been obvious before this game, it should be now. Pitino was a great upgrade to Tubby. I love this system.

The next few minutes will be crucial w/ EE out of the game...

And now they're just hammering the rim (as they should). Gotta get EE back in.

Oto is dense. He just stands there and let's the guy grab the ball!

Can't throw those lazy passes at the top of the key.

Never thought I'd see the day when EE was as important as having the Hollins out there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Having one big man is really hurting right now. Way to go Mo...

Top Bottom