GAME #6: Gophers (5-0) v. Syracuse (4-0) [ESPN2, 4:30PM]

Not sure what you're talking about. In the last six seasons, Syracuse has played the following teams away from Syracuse in the pre-conference portion of the season:

2007 at Virginia, a Syracuse win.

2008 vs. Florida and Kansas in Kansas City, both Syracuse wins.

2009: vs. Florida in Tampa, a Syracuse win.

2010: vs. Michigan and Ga. Tech in Atlantic City, both Syracuse wins.

2011 at NC State, a Syracuse win.

2012 at San Diego State and at NC State, both Syracuse wins.

Hey frozen, it did not take you long to discover the secret of GopherHolers. :)

Very poor start, not handling the zone well at all.

Well, its good to come back down to earth this early in the season so at least we'll know what we have to work on.

Good hustle the last few possessions. Like to see it, even if we're not getting buckets.

Malik Smith is going to drive me crazy this season. The long 3's I can handle but the turnovers are maddening.

Crazy game so far. Malik Smith's fearlessness might be just what we need right now, though he has has made some brutal decisions too.

Joey King with a spark off the bench. Mathieu might be too small to play against real teams I don't know.

They've missed the high/low look multiple times already. Have to take advantage of that when this defense gives it to you.

Come on guys, way too many negative comments this early in the game. Please. don't take the fun out of this thread, ok?

The key will be hanging with them long enough that we believe we can beat them. Hopefully we can out run them as the game goes on as well, the announcers were talking about the Syracuse guards already grabbing their shorts on D because they are tired.

Not a great start. If we want to have a shot to win this game, we cannot play this sloppy.

It looks like we've got our feet under us a little bit.

Real nice comeback after a shaky start. Keep it up boys!

There we go....playing our ball now. Seemed tight the first 2 minutes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom