GAME #23: Gophers (15-7, 4-5) @ Purdue (13-9, 3-6) [BTN, 2/5, 7:30PM]

Did Malik foul out or something? If so this all makes sense, otherwise, it makes no sense to stick with an ineffective hobbled Andre Hollins.

I thought that it was Tubby who couldn't take a team through the later part of a schedule successfully. It must be Minn? Just can't win after a good start to the season.

Finally Hammons is being called for acting like a damn wrecking ball.

2nd, 3rd and 4th chance shots for Purdue, leaving Stephens to shoot 3s and DeAndre's TOs have doomed the Gophers.

I thought that it was Tubby who couldn't take a team through the later part of a schedule successfully. It must be Minn? Just can't win after a good start to the season.

Honestly I think it's his mentally soft players.

Hell of an effort by Deandre even with all the TOs. What a frustrating game...

Leave Dre on the bench. Rather see a 100% Malik than a 50% Dre.

Lol. You fans are much softer than our players. They are battling and hitting shots with ice in their veins. Opposite of a team giving up or collapsing.

Ok, just once, let's be the team that jumps out to the lead. Make the other team play from behind.

Deandre May have been awful all night. But he single handedly forced the 2nd OT on offense and defense.

I don't get Mo being in over EE right now. EE does such a good job against Hammons.

I'm sorry but he needs to put Malik in. Andre Hollins has been stopping the ball. Also, this game is beyond frustrating. Missed calls, inability to get defensive rebounds and execute on offense.

Hammons has been killing us. Hammons vs Mo looks like Mo vs Wisconsin.

Top Bottom