GAME #20: Gophers (14-5, 3-3) v. #8/9 Wisconsin (16-2, 3-2) [BTN, 1/22, 8:00PM]

Awesome from Big Mo so far. And Mav is holding up well considering.

Looks like Bo is in "punish everyone" mode. Bohannon the walk on senior is in for them.

We must keep going inside. Wisconsin has no post defense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was watching that Hoffarber game winner from a bar on state street in madison. It was awesome.

EE has to finish, he is just tossing up junk when he gets in the paint. Use the backboard.

EE can't buy a bucket. We should be up double digits. Keep pounding it inside.

Oto acting like a PF

We gotta look inside. Austin is not good enough to take jumpers early in the shot clock.

This is slipping away. Need to do a reverse Iowa the last 2 minutes.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>GIVE IT TO EM BIG MO!!!!</p>— Josh #SkiUMartin (@JoshMartin_206) <a href="https://twitter.com/JoshMartin_206/statuses/426179248701718529">January 23, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

no reason not to be pounding the ball inside, make them stop you before you switch tactics

Austin is killing us. With Dre out he needs to be the hero.

Hate to say it but I don't have a lot of confidence in pulling this out without Dre. Wisconsin is just too good and our role players can only over achieve for so long. Wish Mathieu didn't pick up his fouls, we could use him on the floor over Mav right now. EE has to step up as well, he's looked pitiful against Hayes.

we would be tuff if we had hollins and hollins playing like last year

Austin Hollins is so bad.

If he plays even remotely good Cuse, MSU and Michigan all go down. Sucks again today. Sucked vs OSU, sucked vs Iowa.

Seriously, what the F.

Pretty f*ing convenient that Gasser could injure the Gopher's best scoring guard on the first play of the game, and the refs would call the only two ridiculously ticky tack calls of the game against the Gophers' other best guard, Mathieu. That Traevon Jackson is just a little bitch who deserves to get punched in the mouth.

Pretty f*ing convenient that Gasser could injure the Gopher's best scoring guard on the first play of the game, and the refs would call the only two ridiculously ticky tack calls of the game against the Gophers' other best guard, Mathieu. That Traevon Jackson is just a little bitch who deserves to get punched in the mouth.

Please:rolleyes: No one injured Dre, his left foot came down untouched. Just unfortunate it happened.

I wish I kept a list of posters saying Mo had no offense.

That would be a pretty small list. His offense is ok, and great so far tonight. His defense and rebounding are awful, however.

Bucky's in the double bonus and we're not to 7 yet. I'm shocked. Shocked.

Top Bottom