GAME #20: Gophers (14-5, 3-3) v. #8/9 Wisconsin (16-2, 3-2) [BTN, 1/22, 8:00PM]

Dre out with an injury, more fouls and more turnovers than Wisconsin, Mo and Oto our leading scorers, and we're up 6...what?

such a dumb statment, there is a reason he is on the court, just because he is a senior doesn't mean he has to play, look at mav all season, we don't gain anything by losing austin, hate when people say things like this about players who play significant amount of minutes, there is a reason that they do! and its not because they are older

Yeah, I understand some of the hate, but I think people are overlooking a lot too.

1. He's can play the 2, 3, and 4.
2. Has rebounded phenomenally this year.
3. Great defender. Had 3 steals in the first half.
4. His turnovers can be bad sometimes, but overall he doesn't turn the ball over very often at all.

He does a lot of good things well, just can't score at all.

Yeah, I understand some of the hate, but I think people are overlooking a lot too.

1. He's can play the 2, 3, and 4.
2. Has rebounded phenomenally this year.
3. Great defender. Had 3 steals in the first half.
4. His turnovers can be bad sometimes, but overall he doesn't turn the ball over very often at all.

He does a lot of good things well, just can't score at all.

yeah, hence why he is on the floor and mav isn't, no reason for anyone to wish he would graduate already, people said same about rodney last year, bet everyone wishes we had him this year playing the 4 for us

Excellent D by Mo there, don't reach when he's driving, hang back and then challenge when he shoots.

Seriously, sit EE the rest of the game. Walker is just playing too good.

Seriously, sit EE the rest of the game. Walker is just playing too good.

No, we are going to need him to step up. Mo will get tired and/or cool off. Remember Mo isn't used to playing a lot of minutes. He had 6 minutes against Ohio State.

Kaminsky being out there is making a big difference.

They are going to let Kaminsky go to work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have I mentioned how much I love Malik? He's played really well in Dre's place.

Can't believe how many fouls they are calling on us and none on Wisconsin. It's ridiculous.

Terrible couple of calls. Bo's whining must be working.

Top Bottom