GAME #19: Gophers (14-4, 3-2) @ #14/16 Iowa (14-3, 3-1) [BTN, 1/19, Noon]

Wow, we are playing hell of good defense right now. I like it. Actually I love it.

Anybody think Iowa's coach looks like an older, bitter Will Ferrel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

King going to get 5 fouls in the 1st half alone

King with a rebound. This is it. He is on fire!

Nice run, followed by some sloppy stuff to close out the half. Too bad, we have the lead, but that finish was terrible.

Disappointing to let them come back at the end of the half, but you gotta be happy with a lead a half.

Wow.... What a game.... Pitino gotta make sure that lil run doesn't ruin confidence and carry over to the second half

Maybe they should guard that guy or something. But what do I know, I'm just a fan.

This is a great game.

Good to the Hollins boys show up. That turnover by Austin at then end of the half hurt.

Aweseom half! Fun to watch. Love Dre Hollins stepping up and making big plays!

That last minute left a bad taste after a great half. Need to come up with a defensive adjustment for Oglesby at half.

We are playing well, terrible way to end the half, but now we just have to win one half to win the game. How much did Pitino's halftime speech change in a span of a couple minutes?

Bardo says this was our best punch, but outside of that stretch before the last minute, I'm not so sure of that. Hollinsanity has resurfaced, and that's great to see, but there's not much else going on. Lil Dre hasn't scored, Eliason was saddled with foul trouble...this should be a very interesting 2nd half if they get going.

Did they change the rules for today's game? Don't yo have to closely guard someone for 5 seconds straight to get that call? There was separation about 3 seconds into the 5.

Fun first half, that is for sure. Hollins squared are playing great. Keep it up.

Not quite sure how you can make a 5 second call when the defender is 5 feet away. That's a five point swing if we get a basket... Plenty of areas to improve, but a good 1st half. Can't wait to see Pitino's adjustments.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk

Did they change the rules for today's game? Don't yo have to closely guard someone for 5 seconds straight to get that call? There was separation about 3 seconds into the 5.

Fun first half, that is for sure. Hollins squared are playing great. Keep it up.

Yeah, that was a weird call. I swear he stopped counting for a second only to call 5 seconds moments later.

Yeah, that was a weird call. I swear he stopped counting for a second only to call 5 seconds moments later.

honest question, is he counting out loud? he's three feet from dre so if he's counting would think dre could hear him

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p>Half tempo free <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Gophers&src=hash">#Gophers</a>-Iowa: Score: 43-41 eFG% 58.9-50.0; OR% 13-38; TO% 16-17; FTR 39-47. Iowa eFG ex-Oglesby: 37% <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23RaiseTheBarn&src=hash">#RaiseTheBarn</a></p>— J.B. Bauer (@JBBauer612) <a href="https://twitter.com/JBBauer612/statuses/424978863358107648">January 19, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Top Bottom